Customs: Custom Decepticon's questions

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by twiztidRodimus, May 21, 2012.

1. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    I have come up with a way to creatively help out my decepticon side, by creating, and customizing some figures into decepticons. Some altered, and some made up. Here is a list and some ideas I have, and questions of how to do this.

A sub group of Decepticons I thought of:

The Shadowcons
    Black Shadow:

I plan on painting his weapons black, and to give him different legs. I am attempting to use 2007 movie Wreckage possibly, but I just don't know what to do with his legs, they are too skinny, but his torso is hard to match up in a kitbash

Beezlebug/Murderbee/Reignfire: (3 Cyberfire Bumblebee paints) An entity split within three different Cyberfire Bee molds, One will have it's flames painted Red, another blue, and the third a deep purple.

Various Bumblebee molds used for a vehicon crew build sort. No names, just re-paints to make the sub group seem big.

Junkicons: Main colors red/black
    Reck-Lar- Wreck gar re-paint, I will swap out his arms for 2007 Movie wreckage
    Jun-Kill- Junkheap re-paint
    Scra-creep- another junkheap, but with a different head (What head could I use that would fit on a junkion neck base?)

Terradive: Painted red/Black, and possibly changing legs.

All of them will encompass my Shadowcons, before I go into do these, I had a few questions:

What legs work on the Black shadow mold?
    What Heads fit on a junkion body that I could use?
    How could I paint the flame streaks on Cyberfire bee molds?

2. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    This is the very early idea I had for editing Black Shadow