So, long time ago (last year?) I got a hold of some rerpoduction wings from Alyosha. I set about painting up a Ramjet with those wings to make my own Thrust. The wings, being reproduction quality, aren't the strongest of plastic material. In fact, the pegs that are meant to attach to the wings snapped off on both of them during application tests. I had to JB weld them to the body hinges to make them work. Because I had to glue them in place, they won't 'rotate' back the way I wanted. (Never planned to do the "Seeker" flip-up look, but I wanted them to hinge back enough to give his arms some room) Plus, at one point while he was setting, I knocked him off the bathroom counter inadvertently and broke one of his tail fins in two places. Fixed that up, of course, and got everything attached. I have to be kind of delicate with his arms around the wings, and they'll never sit straight up and down. Although it doesn't mess with his articulation all too much otherwise. Still, for the purposes of display he looks quite good. I hadn't gotten around to painting his robot details until recently--plus I couldn't decide on plane details. Never was a fan of the white/red stripes. Eventually, I decided the two-tone jet look was fine. Anyway, here he is. You can see my custom Dirge in the final shots. Since I went red highlights with him, I thought I'd go yellow highlights with Thrust. Plus some other detail differences.