Customs: Custom Classics Magnus

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Ruination04, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I want to repaint my Magnus but I want to do it a little differently. Does anyone if RiD Magnus's head will fit onto the Classic body? Is it gonna be too big?

2. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    I don't really have my RID Ultra Magnus near me in order to check, but I'm pretty certain it's a bit too large for the Classics Ultra Magnus mold. Maybe someone else can give some advice on it. The head looks to be on par with some of the larger figures (if you check out the thread with the RID Magnus head on Energon Jetfire's body).

3. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    The rid head is way too big.

4. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's what I was afraid of. I figured as much since the RiD figure was way bigger to begin with...

5. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    I wouldn't say WAY to big, but it will make things sort of odd. You're basically taking a Leader head and sticking it on a Voyager body. You'll end up with something that looks Deluxe in proportion. ^^; If the transformation isn't ruined, I'd say to at least give it a shot. o.o

6. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    It wouldn't be able to transform. Plus they have 2 completely different ways the head attaches. The myclone magnus head barely fits, the rid one would have to be taken off every time.

7. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    *shrug*

I've never actually held any Classics mold before, so eh. Looking up photos of Magnus, though, and I'd have to agree with the consensus that RiD Magnus' head would be too big for this guy. He's well enough proportioned as is, that a larger head'd make him look too stumpy - whether you managed to transform it or not.