Customs: Custom character

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by G1OptimusPrime9, May 15, 2014.

1. G1OptimusPrime9

G1OptimusPrime9 Banned

I came up with a new custom transformer (meaning it does not actualy exist)
    His name would be Galactimus (Prime) it would be in the G1 Universe Here are some tech spechs

Faction:Autobot

Strengh:9

Intelligence:9

Fire power:8

Speed:10

Endurance:9

So by the tech spechs you can tell he is a good contribution to the Autobot cause and is the 2nd best to Optimus prime His biggest ability would be to open a space vaccum to oblivion that would suck his enemies up its kind of like a black hole in the middle of space he is seen by other Autobots as a great leader when Optimus Prime is not around He is armed with Dual laser pistols and has an alt mode of a space jet His vaccum ability uses much of his power reserves and Soundwave being his biggest nemisis. Galactimus can fly at speeds of 100,000 mps (miles per second) if needed.Galactimus is nothing short of a great leader but still has some to learn from Optimus and
    if needed has the potenial to deafeat Megatron as well.

this is all Im going to discuss right now if anyone interested in hearing more then let me know tell me what you think and if you want to draw any designs for him feel free to post it but I will post the Official Design In another Thread When I am Ready

2. G1OptimusPrime9

G1OptimusPrime9 Banned

is anyone going to reply

3. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

What exactly are you wanting here? Cause it sounds like you think you created the next "bestest" character for the transformer universe, you want people to start doing fan art/customs on it, but want full creative control. That doesn't exactly spark excitement or imagination for anyone. And if you have the official design already, I'm even more confused what your trying to do here.

If you want feedback about your character, I say "cool, now do something with it. flesh it out more"

Ending with telling people not to steal your idea isn't the best incentive. Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to convey how this post comes across.

4. G1OptimusPrime9

G1OptimusPrime9 Banned

Ok sorry I will remove that part just wanted to show you guys something cool I just did not want people to take and say they came up with it but your right :( 

5. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

Ahh, see that edit makes a lot more sense now. Yeah, if you want someone to do some fan art, in the "marketplace" there is a request section where you can do just that. Good luck! :thumb 

6. G1OptimusPrime9

G1OptimusPrime9 Banned

Thak You I will do that:)