Digibash: Custom Character: Raven-XL7

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Mar 13, 2008.

1. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    looks just like the Vanguard logo from Cyb/GF only in blue with text underneath it.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Actually, that was my insperation for it. I took it, made the Autobot logo a little bigger, added the text to it, and gave the whole thing a white background. I also made it aproximatley the size I'll need for the bash itself. No offense, and you might not mean to come off like this, but you do come off a bit snarky, like if I had said that I had came up with the whole thing by myself, or something like that.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I made the statement as I assumed you were trying to make a wholly new character and sub-faction. As original as everything else you're working on has been so far, this symbol doesn't fit in as its just too similar to an already existing sub-faction symbol.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    While they can be concidered a sub-faction to a certain degree, I wanted the symbol to make them blend in with the normal Cybertronian Air Force, but be recognizable to certain Autobots who new the truth behind their creation and purpose. Basically what amounts to a government coverup. I've got another idea for they emblem, so I should have that up sometime tonight to see what peole think of it compared to this one. Oddley enough the more I look at the digibash I did of Raven recently, the more I think of the Red Baron, so I decided to change his nickname from Volcan to Baron.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Update: Just added another option for their logo. It's just an altered version of the first one, but it does look a lot better than it, imo. I've got a more unique one in the works, though I'm not sure when it'll be ready. A bit off-topic, but on the topic of my other kitbashes. My Classics Thrust will be delayed a bit, as both wings have now broken. I left them soaking too long, and when I was washing them off to get rid of the loosened up paint, one of them fell apart right where it attached to the leg, and the other one just brok today when I was checking it out to see how it was after sitting for a while. Here's hoping that we get a repaint of the Ramjet mold in the Universe line at some point, or I'm able to find someone on here with a junker for sale when I have some extra cash for it.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Update: Just added the new digibash of his parter, Database. It now matches the new digibash of Raven. I'm still working on the logo, so I might have it up sometime tonight.

7. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm loving what you got here man....Ani Grimy's head looks good on that body....very nice :thumb 

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks :thumb . Just curious, do you think that my digibash fits the feeling of the character fromt he bio I wrote? Something Ezila said to me gave me an idea. Basically during the "accident" he'll react badley to something, which changes his coloration permanently from a cool blue-ish grey, to a somewhat bright red. Thus the digibash, and the kitbash I'm planning will be him after the accident.

9. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    ^ Sounds good to me....I have always enjoyed your bios for your customs.....good stuff :thumb 

10. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Hell Yeah!! Thats what I'm talking about. I think the first one with the bluish grey/Cybertron SS could be a predate version of himself with the faceplate and so forth.

11. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks :thumb . Hopefully it won't be too long before I start writing the actual back story for him, and posting it in "chapters". I'll probably start making a bit of a time-line for a guideline tonight. That way I can make sure I get everything in the right order, and don't forget any important events.

Well, while I'm going to do the whole color difference thing, he's going to basically be the same. I might also give him some more weaponrey that gets destroyed during the "accident". Maybe even a helmet or something (thus giving his pre-accident self a face-plate. I'll probably do a digibash of what he looks like before it, but that'll be about it, lol.

12. Ezilla82

Facebook:
    Twitter:

Sounds good to me. Whatever he looks like before his "accident" is good to me.

13. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I haven't fully incorperated it into his back-story, but I'm thinking about having one of his pre-accident abilities be that of a built in camoflage in his metal plating that he can activate. Kinda like the cartoon portrayal of chameleons, where he can blend in to pretty much anything. Then have his normal mode be the grey-ish blue with an orange canopy, and have the result to something that happens during the "accident" be that his metal plating is perminently changed to a somewhat bright red color, thus getting rid of his ability to disguise himself easily.

14. Ezilla82

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Interesting ability. I thought how he changes forms without end, then what you said earlier, that right now I can't recall. But still like I said very interesting.

15. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's going to be part of his whole "built with some of the most advanced weaponry and stealth technology known to cybertronian scientists" part of his bio and history. I might make some scars on his body when I do the kitbash. Kinda like old battle wounds that, due to something that happens in the big "accident" (trying not to give too much away atm), can't be healed.

16. Ezilla82

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Sweet. I cant wait to see the kitbash and what not.

17. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    This one won't be too hard, lol, as most of it'll already be done for me by Hasbro. All I'll really have to do is remove some paint-apps, dye the torso black, replace the head, maybe give him some wounds, and put some stickers on him. Hopefully Blades isn't too hard to find when he comes out, and I'm able to get ahold of an extra Grimlock head, that way I don't have to buy an extra one just for the head.

18. Ezilla82

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Well at least you got that all plan out. So just to have to wait to see for the finished product of Raven.

19. FrankyWest

FrankyWest As far as it goes

stop talking and start building please!!!! Can't wait to see the wip on that one you keep talking and talking about it!!!

Go Inferno, go with a fire fighter thing

20. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    As the base model (Universe Blades) and replacement head (Animated Grimlock) I plan on using aren't out yet, it's not going to happen yet. I'm trying to get input on wether or not he works well for the character I'm creating. You could argue that I could buy a Cybertron Evac, but if I wate for the Blades repaint, it'll not only be easier for me to kitbash, but also a bit cheaper. Either way I will still have to wait a while to get the Grimlock head. I remember reading someone's post where they said that they're planning on getting Grimlock, but modding him to be more G1, and one of those mods was a new head, so hopefully I'll be able to pick up a spare one on here in the future.

Ummmm...... what? :inquisiti