Digibash: Custom Character: Raven-XL7

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Name- Raven-XL7
    Nickname- Baron
    Affiliation- Autobot
    Sub-Group- Special Forces- Arial Devision
    Function- Spy/Arial Support/Medic
    Hobby- Science, Inventing, and Art
    Partner- Database
    Motto- "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt."
    Alternate Mode- Cybertronian/Earth Helicopter

Raven-XL7 Bio:
    One of the few Autobots to be released from the Cybertron Static Spark Ward, Raven-XL7 has been an outcast his whole life. Once the leader of a top-secret special-ops team, he was built with some of the most advanced weaponry and stealth technology known to cybertronian scientists. He's now one of the few Autobots still living in the ruins of old Cybertron, where he has few friends. Due to complications after what is widely known as an "accident", Raven-XL7 has many mental issues. The major one commonly known to humans as "Avoident Personality disorder", is the reason for his isolated habits, and his coldness to fellow Autobots. Because of his very anti-social tendencies, Raven-XL7 has been misunderstood by many of his Autobot comrades, and has been shunned by many of those he would have worked with in the past. There have been a couple Autobots who have been able to befriend him, but even then, they don't know him as well as they think they do. After the multiple years he spent in the special case's wing, and then many years after that in his isolation, he has kept the badges he wore as an Autobot warrior, and the prototype stamps that he gained when he was first built. Raven-XL7 would be a valuable ally to the Autobot Army if others would take him seriously, and would take the time to gain his trust, for he is one of few Cybertronians that could provide valuable info on certain powerful Decepticons, even if he doesn't realize it himself.

Attached Files:

2. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Well Ravenxl7 you know you got my support and if you need some ideas well pm'd to me asap and well work from there.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I'd offer suggestions, but I have no idea what your physical or personality attributes are :lol 

4. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    I like the colors. The figure is a bit hard to get for a good price though. Do you plan on altering the head or anything else on the fig besides the colors?

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Suggestions on how I could find a mold that fit me is more what I'm looking for, not any suggestions on any specific molds to use. I'm sure there's someone out there that's done something like this (make a TF to represent them) that could lend me some helpfull advice.

Not sure on what remolding I would do, but the head would be the first thing I would change about this mold. As for it being tough to get, and a little expensive, I'm actually a little surprised about that. Not a lot of fans actually like the mold from what I've read. I'll probably go with a different mold, but have the colors similar to this digibash.

6. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Update: Here's another idea of mine. This time using Animated Bulkhead. I've actually come up with a different name for this one, though it's not final yet. This one is currently named Barron. It fits it, imo, especially the shade of red. I did a digibash of both the Animation model, and of the Voyager Bulkhead toy (the one I would use if I end up using Bulkhead as a base). Couldn't think of anything to change about the head (yet), so I left it as is for now. Other than the arms, this one comes close to what I would like for this project to look like. I might actually start to come up with a background story for this one.

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Anybody have any ideas of what a red armored truck could be used for? I'm thinking something to do with fire rescue, but want to see what you guys think. I might have another idea ready to add to the list sometime later tonight. This time using a Universe figure.

9. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    Armored truck. . . How about Payload, with a different head and without the gimmick? ^^;

As for a use, I've got nothing. >.>

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Personaly, as this is a fan-made character, and not a homage to any previous character, I'd rather come up with a name that hasn't been used for a TF before (especially since it's a character based around me). The head is one thing I might change if I choose Bulkhead, though the head is one thing that I would probably change no matter what mold I end up choosing.

11. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    I didn't mean a name, I just meant as a mold.

< Accustomed to thinking on the cheap. ^^;

I've got nothing for a name, either.

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Oh..ok...when I asked if "Anybody have any ideas of what a red armored truck could be used for?", I was actually refering to the digibash of Bulkhead that I had done, as his alt-mode is an armored truck, and I wasn't sure what a red one would be used for.

13. Ezilla82

Well maybe he could for emergency purpose and he could be both a scientist and a medic.

14. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmmm...that's a pretty good idea. His main "function" could be that of a medic (kinda like a job), but he could be a scientist/inventor on the side (kinda like a hobby). I'm currently working on a digibash utilizing one of the new Universe molds. The bot-mode actually makes for a realy nice interpretation of me into bot form. He head actually works too. The one thing that is holding me back from choosing this mold however, is the fact that it's an Ultra, and will have electronics to deal with, and even more importantly, it'll cost more than other molds that I'm currently concidering (though this is a mute point now that I think that I'm kitbashing a TF that I bought for more than $50, lol).

15. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Update: Just added my new digibash, using the upcoming Universe Onslaught as a base, and using the same basica colorscheme that I used for my digibash of Bulkhead. This one is also currently being known as Barron. It seems to fit the color scheme imo. Onslaught is actually a really good representation of what I would look like, imo. I'm thinking about posting up a picture or two of myself in this thread so that you guys get a feel for what I look like. I might still have one or two uploaded to my photobucket account, so I might be able to put them up with my next digibash, which should be done before I go to bed tonight, as it'll just be Onslaught again, but in different colors than the last digibash.

Edit: Forgot to add this. If I end up using Onslaught for the kitbash, I'll be getting rid fo the SWAT logos. I'd get rid of them in the digibash, but it wouldn't look right. I was barely able to pull of covering up the Decepticon logo.

16. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Update: Just added 4 more digibashes using Onslaught as a base (it's easier to do once you've already done it once). I've also added a picture of myself. It's one of my Senior photos, and not exactly all that good of quality. I hope that helps somewhat. Just curious, I was thinking about some name options, what do you guys think of the name Tesla? Animated Ratchet is another one I'm concidering, so I might do a digibash of his toy at some point. He's one that I would definetly remold the head for. Also, what TF charactes have been scientists/inventors? The only one I can think of at the moment is Wheeljack, so I was wandering if you guys would know of any others.

17. Ezilla82

You as a tf would be a combination of Ratchet and Wheeljack. Now Barron is cool and so does Tesla. Hmmm..I can't decide which but I'll let you know what I come up with. I think the Classics/Universe mold of Onslaught of you as a tf fits ya, good call. The color wouldn't matter besides it'll be kick ass anyway. Oh as for other scientists, well on transformers.wikia.com/ there is a load of names, some humans, other tfs. I think typing scientists or wheeljack could give ya a nice list of names. Hope that helps.

18. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Yeah, both Ratchet and Wheeljack have come to mind during this project. Just reading threw some of Wheeljack's info, I've found 2 other scientists. Those would be Perceptor and First Aid. Telsa's actually the last name of a scientist who worked with electricity alot. I'll be looking up some more names, and probably posting them on here from now till I go to bed (which shouldn't be too long from now, as I'm actually already begining to get a bit tired, lol).

19. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
  20. Ezilla82

Wow, I've tried it out to see that names I can come up with some were okay while others were not.