Customs: Custom BT Zoom Zoom Help .

Discussion in 'Requests' started by PrimulArchangel, Dec 8, 2008.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey Guys :) 

I been putting off fixing up a KO Binaltech figure.. I got a Red Mazda RX8 Shockblast a while back and i want to make him into Zoom Zoom . The paint app on the figure dont exactly mach up on him right now, The paint on the diecast looks great but the plastic just dont match upwith it, so i am going to repaint all the external car parts with some Pearlized Red paint so everything matches, also want to get it closer or exactly like Zoom Zooms orginal colors..

I have a request to those that bash alternators lol.. Does anyone have a Meister Head , Fists and Muffler Gun ? I would only take one fist but i would rather get both right and left just in case the real fist dont match the KO fist.. Can anyone help me out ? I am pretty much broke so i cant pay much for them but i have a bunch of stuff i can trade for them.. So if anyone can help me out please PM me :) 

Thanks guys :)  , oh and if you want to see how these BT KO's look , ill attach some pics :) 

-Curt

Attached Files:

2. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Any luck ?

3. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I have nothing, but maybe someone might be interested in trading what you want in exchange for the head, hand and the handgun....that is if you were willing....

Just putting that out there. :) 

4. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah i would do that , i mean i would really have no use for the shockblast head or anything after so if they wanted to trade the stuff i need for the parts im removing i would trade for sure :) 

I seen so many people using Meisters mold to make other figures so i was hoping there would be parts out there that no one needed lol .. So here's to hoping :) 

5. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Im still searching for these parts if anyone can help me out and would like to swap parts.
    Ill give ya the red shockblast head and hands for a meister head, hands and weapon. or trade for something else i got..
    PM me if you have a meister head, hands and gun and want trade :) 

6. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Im still looking .. Ill even throw in a White ravage head from Battle Ravage. I painted it white, ill throw this in with the red shockblast head, hand and gun hand.