Custom Brawl on ebay

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by frenzyrumble, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
  2. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    WOW nice face detail. It also looks remolded in some way. I wouldn't pay more then like 20ish bucks for it tho.

3. oddsey

oddsey Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman?

News Credits:
    Yeah, also the fact that the same bidder has only bid on one other item. Bet you can't guess who the seller was in that auction?!!

Could be an innocent new buyer who is only interested in this guy's customs I suppose.....

4. Quintesson #1

Quintesson #1 Eater of Fuzzy Stuff

Is it me or are all those buyers new? >.> They've only bid on one or two items at all, wouldn't surprise me if those items happened to be both from this same seller.

Does eBay show buyers as first letter, last letter and *** in between these days? Haven't used eBay in ages...

It surprises me that the reserve still isn't met. That's rather... odd.

5. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    nah ebay hides the bidders ids. they will (sometimes) show the winner, though I think they even stopped doing that. Thing is, ebay is very strict on shilling bids. All you have to do is tell them you think it's suspicious and they will within seconds check the IPs and account infos, especially if you are/were an active bidder on that auction

6. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

the sarcasm is strong in you frenzy rumble :lol  :poke . yeah its shilling it happens on ebay all the time. this guy is just really bad at it but ,can you blame the guy??? a bidder will shy from a high starting bid and bidders will barely touch an auction with a reserve until the reserve price is revealed. it also not like people are bending over backwards to give fair bids for customs. IMO this custom could be better however its no where near as bad as some of the work some ppl call a custom.

BTW folks this behavior is not reserved for noobs i have seen big names shill bid there customs on ebay. one day i noticed a cryptic comment on someones profile then looked at the ebay item that was ended in my watch list.sure enough same name had bid on it. this was before privatized bidders. this was not on tfw but on that very popular art site of which the name eludes me at this moment.

disclaimer: just because i understand this behavior does not mean i condone it. there are better ways to influence bids. like promotion and building a rep also don't judge this guy so harshly put yourself in his shoes and sell YOUR work below retail it SUCKS. in a just world that would not happen either. personally i have taken a short hiatus from selling customs on ebay to come up with better customs and a new strategy

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  7. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, looks like the auction got pulled with only a couple of hours to go.

8. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    damn you're right. lol, someone prolly reported him, or maybe he saw this thread and got nervous?

9. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

it had to have been pulled by ebay you can not cancel an auction that close to the end you have to baby sit it and cancel all bids. so ebay pulled it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.