Minor/Repaint: Custom Battle Blade Bumblebee with slight battle damage

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Kratos, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Kratos

Kratos Active Member

Hi everyone. This is one of the recent commission job that I have received. The Commissioner wanted this Battle Blade Bumblebee to have some slight battle damaged and was told to give it a slightly different look and color changes. So ended up we both settle for a more subtle color of yellow that look close to the original yellow with a little tint of orange. I have added aluminum gun barrel inside the cannon and also the autobot symbol on the head car plates decal are also added on BB. Another additional items is I have added aluminum Exhaust pipes to replace the original ones to make it stand out. As I always thought that the stock one is small and not very visible. Sort of like Pimp my ride LOLZ. Gloss coat with Gaia Super Clear and polish to shine. And the commissioner is very happy when he received it. It always brings me a sense of achievements when I see the smiles on the commissioners who let me works on their toys. And I'm glad that I choose to serve others via this mean. The commissioner didn't wanted to transformed this BB at all as he wanted it to stay in Bot mode. Even though I told him it possible to transform with very minimum paint chips if he is careful as all parts that might scratch has been sanded down. But he like it that way. So pardon the car mode photos as those are taken by my iphone as my camera batt when dead during that period. But I managed to take some final pics on the bot mode before meeting the commissioner. Hope you all like it.

Car Mode
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bot Mode.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That my take on HOTD BB Bumblebee. Hope you all like it :) 

Attached Files:

2. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not to bad there kratos. Some details missing, but all in all not bad.

3. Kratos

Kratos Active Member

Many thanks for your comments :)  Will improve on it :)