Custom Autobot Tracks w/ base + more - Ends Sunday 8/31

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by crusader_x, Aug 25, 2008.

1. crusader_x

crusader_x Autobot Psi-borg

[​IMG]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300253103724&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=020

Read the comic featuring Tracks: "Transformers 2 Auditions"

Anyone remember the blue Corvette with the flaming Autobot faction symbol on his hood from Generation 1 Transformers? His name is Tracks and I'll never forget when I got him back when I was a kid. I played that guy to death, his doors came off and he lost an arm and wing. And it's not that I mistreated him either, I tried to take care of him, but he saw a lot of action.

Anyways, he was one of the first that came to mind when I considered what Gen 1 'bots to do in the movie style. I opted to kitbash a Concept Camaro Bumblebee with about 3 different Gundam kits and came out with my version of movie Tracks. His gun is made from scratch and features removable fire molding. He is still fully transformable and posable. His wings and shoulder missiles are removable for car mode. He comes with a base made to look like a stretch of road with a textured surface. But the most proud feature I made for him is probably the custom created decal of his flame emblem using the movie style Autobot faction symbol.

Check out my other auctions as I am listing a Custom Modified Nerf Nite Finder that has been Steampunked!
    eBay My World - firebladecomics

Thanks for looking!

2. crusader_x

crusader_x Autobot Psi-borg

*Final day