Minor/Repaint: Custom Arcee Alternator

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by PrimulArchangel, Jan 30, 2008.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Updates Below :rock 

Hey all , ok so i decided that im going to go through with making corvette style Arcee alternator.. i been digibashing the vehicle mode to come up with a good paint theme for her.. I started out by painting the entire car pink and then adding some designes to it .. But no matter what i did to it , it still screamed BARBIE CORVETTE!! LOL ...

So i did almost the complete opposite to her orginal paint theme.. Im painting her completely white and giving her some bad a$$ pink flames on the hood and trunk and down the sides... I think its a way more sexy look to her and looks female but at the same time looks like she can kick your a$$ lol ..

i still have to think how i want the interior to look as well.. But this is the easy part so far , next is the hard part of making the robot mode look female lol.. Ill post some digibashes of the bot modes as i work on them .. So for now ill post up these few digibashes of the vehicle mode.. tell me what ya all think of doing her paint this way :) 

more updates comming soon

-Curt

Updated 02/02/08
    Did Clays hood Mod on the corvette , love the new look to it.. I painted the bot mode flat white so it would be easier for me to digibash it in Photoshop.. I gave it its first pink paint theme. Let me know what you think :) 
    Here are some pics to check out :) 

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/.../TF2/Arcee Custom/IMG_0161-painteda-small.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/Highlands_Paranormal/TF2/Arcee Custom/Arcee2-b.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/Highlands_Paranormal/TF2/Arcee Custom/IMG_0182-small.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/Highlands_Paranormal/TF2/Arcee Custom/IMG_0173-small.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/...l/TF2/Arcee Custom/IMG_0178-painted-SMALL.jpg

Updated 02/05/08

Got bored today so i painted some of the pink onto the bot mode of the Arcee im making.. Im pretty happy with how it looks and once i got the full car body painted white it should really set everything off..
    I painted her Rockets on her back pink to look like the things on her back of her G1 version.. I pretty much followed her G1 paint theme for the body.. I also painted the door interior white and pink with black button and door handle..
    I just have to get some gloose white and more flat white paints to finish off her body.. I also have to give the pink on her arms another coat. I think she will look pretty bad a$$ when shes done :)  Then i just have to order me a custom head to finish her off :) 
    Let me know what ya think :)  Newest pics are below

-Curt

Updated 02/06/08

I did a bit more work today on the Arcee.. I did some more chest detail to look more like the G1 paint on her chest to look like boobins lol .. I also painted the full interior of the car. Im really happy how the interior came out and should look really nice once i paint the car body white.. New pics will be below of the new chest paint and interior paint .. Let me know what ya think :) 
    -Curt

Updated 2/21/08

The weather has been keeping me from putting the final coat of paint onto Arcees vehicle form so i just been messing around with some ideas.. I messed with the idea of making box. I made a G1 style box using some art i found around the internet, came out pretty cool , dont know if i will use it for her because it shows her G1 form.. I may make another box out of a Titanium box like i did for my custom Red Alert i made a while back..
    I also setteled on the final decal design i will use.. I dont know how many i tried out lol , then i was looking at some vacation pictures and got the idea to see how a friend of mines tattoo would look .. So i asked her to take a pic of it for me and i redrew it and applied it to a mockup of arcee to see how she would look and it just seem to fit it perfect. So im going to go with using that .
    These are the pics below :)  Tell me what you think :) 
    -Curt

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/Highlands_Paranormal/TF2/Arcee Custom/Tattootheme1.jpg
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/Highlands_Paranormal/TF2/Arcee Custom/IMG_0089.jpg
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/Highlands_Paranormal/TF2/Arcee Custom/IMG_0088.jpg
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/Highlands_Paranormal/TF2/Arcee Custom/IMG_0087.jpg
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/Highlands_Paranormal/TF2/Arcee Custom/IMG_0086.jpg

Attached Files:

2. skidsinlimbo

skidsinlimbo Well-Known Member

All I can say is WOW and hope you can pull it off.

3. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ill be able to pull off the vehicle mode , its the robot mode that i got to work on and make it look more fembot lol

4. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Flaming Corvette? Ish a gender swapped Hot Rod! XP

I'm interested in seeing how the flames work out on 'bot mode. ^^

5. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I dont think im going to put flames on her bot mode except for what you will see on the doors and such.. If i put them on her chest or arms it will look too much like Hotrod.. So i think im going to stay away from flames in bot mode.. Im trying out different paint themes now so maybe ill have something to post in a little while..

6. seali_me

seali_me RIP January 2018

that's what i don't like about the corvette mold. the car structure is not conveyed in bot mode but could be an asset since the each mode do not depend on each other. gives you somewhat of a freedom on the car mode which can be great for an alt/bt. :D 

7. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I didn't mean that you ought to put more flames in the bot mode. ^^; I just kinda figured that some of the alt mode flame detail would incidentally end up on the bot, but I guess, from what seali_me says, that there isn't too much alt detail in the bot mode. Ah well.

8. seali_me

i think its about time someone used this for a fembot. dude you can use clay's hood mod. makes for slimmer legs and posability,

9. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I get what your saying now :)  ... I was thinking of putting flames on the side rear end of the vehicle mode so that in bot mode she would have a small amout of flames on her shoulders. I want to see how the flames will look if i carry them down the entire side of the car .. I even thought of maybe having the flames on the hood carry over the sides of the car and down the entire side.. After i get the Bot mode paint figured out ill try a few more versions of the vehicle themes..

10. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What is the hood mod, you have a link to how to do this ? Although im not too good at modding things, if its simple maybe ill give it a shot :) 

11. Wikkid

Wikkid Completely retired customizer

I say put some flames on her crotch plate. (Joking)

Are you gonna mod the chest panel to have contours? Y'know, just to lady her up an whatnot.

12. seali_me

13. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool thanks for the info :) , that mode looks super simple , i may have to try it out , it may give this repaint a more fembot look ..

14. skidsinlimbo

skidsinlimbo Well-Known Member

The Corvette is good in one way as it would let you have more pink in Bot mode while keeping the Alt mainly white should you want to.

15. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah i was thinking the same thing , it's pretty much two seperate things. Im just having a hard time working on a paint theme for the botmode.. It hard to paint over the black in photoshop, so i think im going to paint the entire bot flat white first and then take new pics of it all white.. This will make it easier for me to photoshop it and test out colors.. Im super picky about this one cause i dont want to screw it up by making it look way to girly lol ..

16. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Updated orginal post with new pics check it out :) 

17. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I figure it would be esier to just update my orginal post with pics as i work with this one .. This way the pics dont get lost in the thread and they are easier to find :) 
    Let me know what ya think so far .

-Curt

18. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Updated the orginal post with new pics :)  let me know what ya all think :) 

-Curt

19. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Looking good :thumb 

20. seali_me

i want one now. good job on the hood mod. :D  no work on her boobies as specified by someone.