current value of black sixshot

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by gerrutcamaro, May 10, 2012.

1. gerrutcamaro

gerrutcamaro Member

hi y'all

i've been offered a figure king excl. black sixhot, but the asking price seems a tad steep to me, has anyone any idea of its current value? i know it's rare, but perhaps someone here has one or knows someone who does

thanks in advance

2. alldarker

alldarker M.A.S.K. Crusader

News Credits:
    2002 Black Figure King Sixshot, 10 Lucky Draw pieces world-wide... I'd say that was too rare to really put a definite current price on. I'm sure you've done the research as well, but this guy bought one in 2008, maybe you can contact him.

I'm guessing that since 2002, most of these 10 Black Sixshots have 'settled': i.e. ended up in the hands of the collectors who really wanted one and have no need to ever sell him again. So nowadays, only one of these ten might change hands per year, if even that often.

EDIT: Evidently Black Sixshot has appeared on eBay only three times between 2000 and 2007, according to Lucky Draw Transformers.com

Just trying to say that it's going to be hard to value it. Perhaps track some comparably rare lucky draws?
    Lucky Draw Transformers At LuckyDrawTransformers.com might be the best place to contact.

3. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    Lucky Draws are really hard to price, especially the ones of which 10 or less are made. Since so few of them exist, the price is essentially dictated by whoever is willing to sell/ whoever is willing to pay for it. There's no real place where you can get a "price check" on it.

4. gerrutcamaro

gerrutcamaro Member

thanks for the replies, i wasn't looking to get an exact value, just a price range, but i understand that rare pieces are hard to price, i've found some hear say on the internet of a 1.5-3k price but that was back in '09

5. gerrutcamaro

gerrutcamaro Member

decided to take it, very nice item to see in 'the flesh', another one i can scratch of my 'have to have every tf once list' :) 

[​IMG]

6. 2ndSndWve

2ndSndWve Hen... Shin!

News Credits:
    cool. how much did you end up paying for it?

7. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Please post a Youtube video of you playing it so we can laugh at the inevitable rage.

8. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Dam im jelly :) 

9. gerrutcamaro

gerrutcamaro Member

pm send to 2ndSndWve

i don't intend to play with it, i'm a reseller, and yes, that has its perks