3D Artwork: Current State of Affairs

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Misatokitty, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

Ebay:
    Hi. Haven't dropped off the face of the Earth... just been dead-tired with work. Still, have done SOME 3D in the last week or so... just nothing huge on First Aid. So, I thought I'd show some of the OTHER 3D I'm doing atm.
    [​IMG]
    This is where the shuttle for Bluestreak1701 is up to at the moment. There's also a partly completed roof, but as yet no doors anywhere. Internal detailing is kinda sparse, but it gets the message across up close. Still very much WIP.
    [​IMG]
    This is the other model I've been toiling on. World War 2 Optimus Mk 2. The first one was based on an old Bedford we had on the farm I grew up on, but was nothing close. This version is a Bedford QL. Going to have to remodel bits, because I got to this point, then realised the transformation I had planned simply wouldn't work with the dimensions of the vehicle. So, to fix that up, I did this (obvious note, pls right-click and save as):
    Optimus Major transformation test

This is low detail, but it shows where the pieces come from. And this is why I might have some work cut out for me ;)  That said, I really like how this guy transforms now, and it goes back to my original idea that these guys didn't necessarily have detailed interiors - anything that was covered and couldn't be seen into by Aunty's orbital flightpath was considered to be camoflaged enough and could contain whatever... in this case, Major's tray is his legs, forearms and weapons.

Anyways, that's where I am at the moment.

2. Soundwarp

Soundwarp Next victim please TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Awesome!
    I love the shuttle :rock 

3. Cobra_Commander

Cobra_Commander Master of tactics TFW2005 Supporter

man thats class, shuttle easily the best great stuff

4. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits: