Current "favorite version of x character" spam

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Saberfrost01, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Saberfrost01

Saberfrost01 元ロボ ダイユーシャ

Dear TFW2005 Team,

I'm sure this has already been bought up but I'm not making a complaint but more putting foreward an idea for dealing with the problem, because quite frankly it's gotten out of hand.

My idea is is that perhaps we could have ONE montly "favorite version of x character" topic as a sticky, the character in question could be chosen by Mods+. After the topic/poll has had it's month long lifespan it is locked and another one takes it's place.

That way we only have the one thread running and any other "favorite version of x character" threads made that are not authorized or posted by a member of the moderation team can be locked, however leaving a message notifying the the character choice has been noted and will be considered for a future "favorite version of x character" monthly poll.

Again, this is simply a suggestion for reducing the number of "favorite version of x character" threads, even though I don't think I should be sticking my nose into this posistion, I understand it's not my place yet I felt that I may have a reasonable solution and there is nothing in the rules, (from how I've interpreted them,) that says I can't post ideas for solving probelms.

Faithfully,
    Saberfrost01

P.S. Sorry if I am sticking my nose where it does not belong.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    We are aware of the concerns, and we are currently looking at possible ways to please both sides. I'll make sure this gets taken into consideration when we make the call.