Culling my collection overstock, robot toys/models for sale.

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Fort Max, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    I have an eclectic and now sprawling collection that is spilling out of my cupboards and even the loft so the time has come to see some of it off.

It's mostly the hoarding of old models that I've never got around to building but there are some Transformers and other assorted Japanese mecha toys to go up as well.

I'll be selling half a dozen or so items everyweek untill it's all gone, everything starts at 99cents and is open to absolutely everybody. :D 

Up this week (and ending very soon because I've been lazy/distracted and havn't gotten around to making this thread!) is:

Takara Robotmasters Rijie - Mint in opened packet, nothing broken or missing

Takara Robot master R-blade mint in opened packet, nothing broken or missing

Robots in Disguise Korean Build King giftset, all in good condition except for a puncture in the box lid

Bandai Master Grade Hi Nu Gundam, brand spanking new

Bandai Master Grade Strike Freedom Gundam, ltd edition with gold palted parts, special translucent Bandai action stand and other goodies, all brand spanking new!

So there you have it, I'm actually selling my stuff (am a huge hoarder) and there's more where that came from!

Have fun and feel free to post any questions here, please don't PM me unless it's really something private.

Cheers all

Mark D