Cstoys japan

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Toa Maximus, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Toa Maximus

Toa Maximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Those guys come pretty highly recommended as far as Candy Toys go. Mostly because their other selection isn't so hot, but they're on the up-and-up.

I'd assume shipping rates are standard SAL/EMS rates.

3. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've purchased from them a couple times. Shipping rates are always different depending on the item and shipping method. I usually get Figuarts and that alone is 1200-1500 yen for EMS. EMS is much more expensive and IS required if you are shipping heavy items. For me its much preferred because it has tracking and you get your items in way faster compared to SAL. With SAL, you could be looking at an additional 2-3 weeks without tracking.

My only complaint with them is that they sent me a sealed item that had a loose flap. Meaning the adhesive that holds the flap wasn't holding and I was able to take the item out without cutting the tape seal.

4. Reeds

Reeds Q-Wing Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

Mr. S and CS Toys is a great shop. Prices aren't Ami Ami prices, but they don't deal in the volume of many other e-retailers. But his blog, the videos, and everything make it a fun place to shop. I've bought tons there and have never had a complaint or a problem.

5. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    They have excellent service and communication but they're a smaller store so they don't carry quite as much as other places. Pre-orders there will sell out in SECONDS.

6. Mumps

Mumps <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

They have their weekly activations on new items, anything that's considered hot will sell out usually before you can even click it. Somehow I got the three fast selling items from him this week. Meteor Driver, Meteor Galaxy, and Super 1 switch. How I pulled that off, I will NEVER know.

Either way, Mr. S is an amazing guy, he lives for customer service. He live streams most of his new arrivals, and all of his packings. So you can see your order packaged, live right before your eyes! If you miss the live show, his streams also upload to his channel. His New Arrivals and Product Demonstrations he also uploads to his YouTube Channel.

Only downside, his prices are pretty much MSRP, so he is a bit more expensive than AmiAmi, Hobby Search and HLJ. His shipping rates are top knotch, and he offers Registered SAL, which usually arrives very quickly.

He also has a big presence on Twitter, where he will answer your questions and post information about his streams and store activations.

Hope this helped :D