Crystal Convoy, Bt 18, Henkei TC and few other stuff

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by glancer, Nov 29, 2008.

1. glancer

glancer Dinobot

I thought I'd just keep one mold for the toys, so guess i dont wanna keep those remolded exclusive stuff.

I accept MO and Paypal, which is not funded by credit or debit card. So it has to be funded by your bank account directly. Or you can always make some transfer into your Paypal balance, or echeck, and make a payment.

feel free to make a reasonable offer from your side.
    shipped means ship to US 48 lower states.

Crystal convoy misb Sold to bradforj
    Crystal convoy mib 145 shipped (this one i just opened to check, found it no different from the classic one)
    BT 18 clear Mirage MISB 160 shipped sold to r1rider
    Henkei Thundercracker mosc 70 shipped

Some other stuff, i'll add things when they come to my mind.

Armada Emergency team MOC 12 shipped (they were displayed with other toys. 100% complete with instruction, comic, and the plastic package and card)

Thanks for looking.

2. glancer

glancer Dinobot

bump

3. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

I hate to be the one to tell you this mate, but your prices are WAY too high. You're wanting more than triple what they're worth. If you actually paid that much for them, then YOU paid WAY too much for them.

Honestly, you can't buy something so expensive, then expect to sell them for what you paid. It'll never happen mate. Never works, never will.
    I speak for all sellers and buyers alike, and we would all tell you that you need to sell them only for what they're worth. Sorry, but that's why you may not have had any success with your effort.

Personally, I'd only give $30 or maybe $40 for Crystal Convoy (sealed in box).
    The demand just isn't anywhere NEAR high enough for your price.

I'm not being mean or rude, I'm just trying to let you know that I speak for anyone that's seen your prices, and honestly they're too high.

Advice: Lower the price to ATLEAST $50 on the sealed one, and less for the open one.

I'm just being a good fellow T.F. member and neighbor, and just trying to help. :) 

4. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Er...I humbly disagree.

Each time I've seen a Crystal Convoy on Ebay, they always sell in the $130-$150 range. Matter of fact, there are two on there right now. One ends in 10 hours and is currently at $132, while the other has a day and a half left in the auction and is at $96. Those prices don't even include the shipping, either (shipping for those two items are $22 and $28, respectively). So even though it's not a super-hot item, it is "in demand".

Now, while I personally feel that the seller would have an easier time finding a buyer if it were around $150 shipped, his asking price is nowhere near the "triple what it's worth" statement.

EDIT: Just for the sake of more background information, check this thread from back in July. Getting one for $125 shipped was seen as a great deal, and that was four months ago.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-ebay/184572-ebay-henkei-misb-crystal-convoy.html

5. TheMonarch

TheMonarch Still arching Venture

News Credits:
    Actually, Considering BBTS is sold out of Crystal Convoy for a $200 price tag and TFSource is selling them for $199.95, his price is pretty reasonable. The demand is there. Just because you are unwilling to spend that much on a little produced Japanese exclusive does not mean he is selling it for too much. You can't buy a regular Henkei Convoy for $30.

6. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Exactly, Crystal Convoy goes for about that price. As does almost all of his stuff

7. glancer

glancer Dinobot

reading #3 post almost scared the sh*t out of me that i was quickly doing the math to figure out in what way on earth was i asking a price for a triple profit, but the rest gives a relief.

I believe when anyone is selling his collection what he wants usually would be what he spent. so i'm trying to not do any "bad deals" here.
    besides, i alreayd said i'd listen to any "reasonable" offer so hopefully i'd work something out with some member.

of course you reserve the right to make an offer of 40 on a crystal convoy to me or any other seller, but i doubt the offer be accepted.

8. glancer

glancer Dinobot

pm replied and morning bump

9. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

Apologies...

Well, I haven't checked it's "current price" range, so I now know that its worth is way more than it used to be. I was watching Crystal Convoys on eBay for the longest time, and they were only going for between $40 and $80 at the time. Since then, I haven't seen it any higher, so I apologize for not minding my own business guys. I admit, I spoke with a bias on only having seen it go for $40 to $80. Yet, you guys must agree, $40 to $80 IS much better, right? That's what my statement was based upon. Next time I'll check the current price. I'm a retired auto magazine critic, so please understand where I come from and forgive my lack of minding my own business.

:)  Hope it sells mate.

10. glancer

glancer Dinobot

bump

11. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

$40 for Crystal Convoy sealed in box??? where in the hell you find that at? Let me know.

12. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm thinking he's confusing the translucent version with the regular Henkei release.

13. glancer

glancer Dinobot

bump

14. art2614

art2614 Well-Known Member

sent you a pm lmk

15. glancer

glancer Dinobot

pm replied

16. glancer

glancer Dinobot

bump!