crossovers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rumble02, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Hey,
    Has anyone ever thought of or is there fan art out there crossing over TRansformers and ninja turtles? what other crazy spinoffs and crossovers are out there?

2. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

Off the top of my head, the only spinoff/crossover I can think of is GIJoe/TF. That's not to say, though, that someone somewhere hasn't done more. Did you check the fanart/fanfic sections on here?

3. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There are strong rumors of Transformers/ Avengers going around, too.

4. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    And of course there was the Transformers/Spider-Man crossover in Marvel issue #3.

5. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

You could try deviantART - there's gotta be hundreds of TF crossover fanart pieces there. Heck, even I did some.

6. mblase

mblase Well-Known Member

I can just see Ironhide getting a Turtlevan makeover. *snort*snicker*

The problem with TF crossovers, though, is the same one that TFs have had for ages--they're too friggin' big and inhuman. The only thing they can really "cross over" with is another universe that's heavy on big, inhuman machinery. This actually kinda worked with G.I. Joe, which is 50% about the war vehicles anyway. Everyone else is kinda S.O.L.

That said, you just need to find a crossover universe that already has giant fighting robots in it.

A Transformers/X-Men crossover would work REALLY well if you could, say, introduce a virus that co-ops them into the Sentinel program.

You could also do Transformers/Justice League by involving Brainiac or Metallo the same way.

Transformers/Gundam is practically a given. Same with Transformers/Voltron, Transformers/Power Rangers, etc. etc.

Anyone who can make a compelling Transformers/Pokemon story has truly accomplished something.

7. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ash : "Pikachu, I shoose you!"

Soundwave: "Ravage eject- I choose you!" :lol 

8. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    How about that picture of Unicron vs. Galactus, and Galvatron vs. Silver Surfer?

9. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    Ravage is easily blinded by bright lights, something Pikachu is sufficient at producing, and it's an entirely possible his electric attacks could short out a robot. Pikachu wins ;) 

10. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

Well heck, I've seen dA pieces of transforming Batmobiles, Ecto-1s, DeLoreans, Herbies, and KITTs. :D 

I agree.

You forgot Transformers/Terminator - imagine HKs transforming into giant endoskeletal war robots. :eek: 

Perhaps...in a Klingon/Tribble War kind of way...

11. SilverBlade

SilverBlade Well-Known Member

I've been thinking of writing a Beast Wars/Star Wars fan fic for a while now..

12. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

My re-imagined Marvel Earth 929 or Marvel Earth 929 Beta from my Fanfics includes Transformers/GIJoe/X-Men/Spider-Man/Avengers/Beast Wars/Jem and the Holograms and numerous other Marvel Characters, plus I've also merged the War Planets/Shadow Raiders Cartoon into that Universe to help Explain the Future Animatros/Speed/Gigantian and Alpha Q Planets from Energon/Cybertron.

Oh sure I haven't written that much yet surrounding it, but it is a nifty Universe if I do say so myself. :D  (Insert Shameless Plug Here.)

13. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think Avengers/ TFs should definitely include Ultron. Megatron- now made of Adamantium!

-Tony!