Crosshairs Scene a bit cut from the movie? (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by JetFormers, Jul 1, 2014.

1. JetFormers

JetFormers « Ultima Ratio Hecate »

News Credits:
    During the scene where Crosshairs goes all "Paratrooper" style jumping off the small air vehicle with Bumblebee, was part of that clip cut off? What I mean is that there was a TV spot that showed that scene from a back side view, it felt like the whole scene was post to pan from the front all the way to the back of Crosshairs. Was this one of those Imax 3D moments where a few scenes were cut and only made it into imax? Or just a "entirely cut" scene, because I honestly don't remember seeing it in theaters.

2. Deathpool

Deathpool EREDEAN WINCHAEGER

News Credits:
    In my showing the shot of crosshairs from behind was in it. Just slapped in the middle of the shot from in front of him. What I want to ask about that scene is why didn't we get to see more of Crosshairs? Okay so he jumped off a ship 50 feet up in the air, what now? The next time we see him he has just magically teleported on the ship with Drift, Hound and Optimus. It would've been awesome to see what happened to him after that... this was really Crosshairs only shining moment.

3. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

the magic of film!

4. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you remember correctly, he jumps from the fighter craft, Bee finishes the flight out, crashes the fighter craft. The humans and Bee then make their way to the Ship as well. So both Bee (humans inside) and Crosshairs would have made their way to the ship to meet up with OP, Hound and Drift right?

Also when they were filming the scene with Cade an the crashed ship (insurance) scene, both the Bee Camaro an corvette were there for filming on the street. So they probably just cut that showing the 2 cars driving together to meet up at the ship.

5. Deathpool

Deathpool EREDEAN WINCHAEGER

News Credits:
    I guess, but it's just disappointing that they showed Crosshairs' only action scene in the trailers. I was expecting more out of that scene. Like it would've been cool to show him landing and transforming and driving away. idk

6. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh yeah I totally agree there. Like I said in a few other threads, I felt like Bee, OP and Hound could have handled everything thrown at them in the movie lol. Crosshairs and Drift really were not that pivotal to the story. Don't get me wrong, I really liked crosshairs personality and look but he didn't do anything all that important. Same with Drift. Drifts one big moment like Crosshairs was that he got to cut 2 Vehicons in half lol.