Minor/Repaint: Crosshairs Alt Custom WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by takedown334, Jan 12, 2007.

1. takedown334

takedown334 Response Dispatcher

Well I had done my city Police force Custom, So I made one for the County. This is the 2nd custom Ive done, My first with what I call the Wrap-bashing technique. As a homage to the original Crosshairs, and his function, Weapons Supervisor, I made him a supervisor, which usually means internal hidden lightbar. Also I like to think of him as a SWAT van, since its the closest thing resembles a van

So sorry Im new to this but this is a WIP. which I hope to paint soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lastmaximal

lastmaximal Hellspark

News Credits:
    i like it. very sharp vehicle mode deco. i'd advise a stronger Crosshairs-ish look [robot mode red chest, some red in vehicle mode], but that might go against the authentic look you were going for with the vehicle mode.

3. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That looks pretty nice. Do you have a siren to add to it?

4. takedown334

Yeah, I wondered and thought that to myself, alot actually about it. Was I going to be able to use the Original paint scheme, how would I go about it. white hood and roof, red front bumper and front fender and then going into a delta shape on the door and then a stripe all the way to the back with the blue main body. It was going to be difficult to do that since Im a novice custom builder. So I went with something slightly easier that I could tackle and it was more my desire to go for the "beached whale look" paint scheme (thats what city calls sheriff in city).

5. takedown334

In my car mode: which has a bumper guard, has lights, and a siren. Couldnt be held in place in root mode. Because the accessory couldnt bond with the tape and it didnt have the right effect to hold. I hope to correct this in the future. As for more lights I have a lightbar that would be cool. I dont want to attach it yet until I was sure I was going to use that one for Crosshairs. Im still being cautious since I am a novice.

6. takedown334

Tho for Crosshairs' weapon my ultimate plan is to make a rifle from a lightbar a traditional bar like umm maybe Prowls from RID, In the same format that Meister's Gun is able to fold out and have a sort of panel that swings up for a HUD display on top. That will be a totally big scratchbuild and thats many eons away.

7. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice job. That bot looks like a Dallas Cowboys fan hehe.

8. takedown334

[Finds a southern accent] OK!! I'll bring the steaks, you bring the cheerleaders *\o/*, we'll have ourselves a DUI checkpoint and confiscate all the beer, and we'll call it a tailgate party.

Hint, Hint: Yes Toto, this is Kansas, and yes my mother's name is Dorothy.

9. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

That's cool. Now Prowl has a pattywagon to tag along to throw those Decepticon juvies in