Customs: Crefigz House Of Custom Figures

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by Crefigz, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Crefigz

Crefigz Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey fans and collectors, I'm Crefigz, I've been working on commissions for local and international requests. I've been a fan of Transformers and model kits like Gundams & Macross since I was a kid.

Now I'm finally able to provide painting services for collectors that want their figures to look better with my concept of airbrushing and maintaining my hobby as a painter and also collector. I'm always putting myself in a perspectives of a collector that want their figure to look the best and different in their own desires.

I will be using the most ideal materials and paint application in order to achieve effects and concepts of my work and your request based on your budget. I'm flexible with payments, you can discuss the payment method with me anytime.

Here are some of the works, you can see more of my work at Crefigz, House of Custom Figures. Do not hesitate to send me a message either through PM here or contact information from my blog.

Thanks for your attention and interest !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]