creative problem

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Hotshotprime43, Apr 28, 2012.

?

What should i do

1. use movie 1 Optimus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. use DOTM ultimate Optimus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. a beast Wars like series

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. use movie 1 cast

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. use different series for the cast

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A combination of all series to be used

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  7. small cast EX: Prime and Beast Wars

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  8. Large cast

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. on cybertron

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  10. on earth

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hotshotprime43

Hotshotprime43 Well-Known Member

usually i use my transformers and select a cast of of them to be used as the main characters for series of my own that i create and keep a record of events that happens in my fan-fiction. The format i do this usually like a tv show so i try to make a story that can full-fill a 22 minute episode. Anyways i have already crated a series and have records of it that lasted for 61 episodes that i made last year. Also a couple weeks ago i made a series that lasted 26 episodes for 1 season but my season finale was rushed so it could lead up to the prime toys being used. Anyways ill let my fellow fans decide on what characters i should use for my new series. since i have a huge collection i don't know what series and characters i want to use but i have some ideas. Anyways i will set up a poll of who i want to use and what ever gets the most votes is the direction i will go for this. If you have any other ideas tell me. If the poll is not set up when you read this on my ideas it soon will be.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012