Fan Art: Create your own redshirt!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by pilotmaster70, Aug 16, 2015.

1. pilotmaster70

pilotmaster70 Space Nerd

I am writing my first fanfic. It's in the gritty reboot style so I need redshirts to kill off mercilessly :D . However if I like your redshirt I may develop them into a full fledged secondary character possibly with a backstory one-shot. Feel free to submit more than one redshirt. Please include a physical description including alt-mode and colors (pictures/drawings/renders of both modes also accepted), backstory, faction, and personality.

2. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    name: free-range
    alliance: decepticon
    alt mode: triple bladed copter drone
    robot mode: looks similar to generations voyager whirl, but with hands and four circular eyes.
    colors: mainly purple, with black armor and neon yellow energon/blades
    weapons: the three blades become two swords, one is double sided.
    biography:
    he was once a great tracker before the war, but since then, he's been used as a generic pawn. no one will listen to his ideas, even if they have a 99.999999997% chance of succeeding.most of the time, he gets blown up. the only other cybertronian that was rebuilt more than him is waspinator, but by a close margin. the only thing keeping him going is determination to be the best again.........and trying to learn that female autobot's name that he gave a signed gun to pre-war....moon-something