Create your own original Transformer.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Recall, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Rules: It can only have one alt mode, it has to be original in the sense of something new and unique to the TF world, may share traits from other bots but try to make something seem fresh. Add a picture if you would like also, and have fun :) 

Name: Combitron
    Faction: Autobot
    Alt Mode: Red Combine Harvester

Personality Traits/Characteristics: Old & Grumpy due to spending too much time looking after Optimal Primal's organic Cybertron, but is a repesected elder based on his age and knowing the secrent ingredient of his famous Energon Cider.

Strength: 7/10
    Intelligence: 6/10
    Speed: 2/10
    Endurance: 7/10
    Courage: 8/10
    Firepower: 2/10
    Skill: 5/10

Faction Position: Leader of the Agriculture Formation Division, keeping his team of 4 other Autobots (Trowel, Gauge, Pitch & Weed) in check so all landscape and planetary needs are kept to the highest order. Optimal Primal considers him a true friend and created Combitron and his team only because Primal didn't want to get his hands dirty - plus he didn't know how to grow bannanas.

2. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    :( 

3. Excelsior Prime

Excelsior Prime Autobot Leader

Here goes. These are from a G1 sequel fanfic I've had in mind for a few years now. I made this in the style of a G1 Tech Spec. I haven't yet determined the actual specs like speed, fireblast, strength, etc. I'm also working on trying to draw Treadfast. He's based on my car, hence his alt mode.

AUTOBOT TREADFAST

FUNCTION: WARRIOR/SCOUT

“The first obstacle to be overcome is the will.”

TREADFAST is one of the most reliable and resilient of the Autobots. Though a battle-hardened warrior, he has a heart of gold, which is displayed in his selflessness towards his fellow AUTOBOTS and the humans they’ve sworn to protect. All of his comrades agree that Treadfast will rise quickly in the ranks, to perhaps one day become a commander himself.

Earth mode: TREADFAST chose a 2003 Oldsmobile Alero, one of a fleet of cars on its way out of production. Despite receiving some grief for his choice, TREADFAST held his ground and has displayed on countless occasions his durability, speed, and endurance in his chosen Earth mode.

4. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Gawd, i did one of these ages ago. but i lost trak of where i put it.
    He was a combat medic with OCD (not a good thing in a firefight.)
    But here's a new one:

Autobot Buster
    Urban Scout/Surveillance
    Alt Mode: School Bus

Strength: 8/10
    Intelligence: 8/10
    Speed: 4/10
    Endurance: 9/10
    Courage: 9/10
    Firepower: 7/10
    Skill: 6/10

Weapons: 2x Shoulder mounted HE missile launchers
    2x Arm mounted pulse blasters
    1x Drum fed combat shotgun w/variable loads (slug, AP, beehive, etc.)
    1x Riot shield

"Docile doesn't always deliver defeat."

Don't let the Yellow fool you; if you notice there is an obvious lack of it running down his back. His bulky appearance alone inspires resilience amongst the ranks, and then his calm, unwavering voice erases any doubt as to one's ability. Buster is a mentor at heart who effortlessly guides the raw to veteran status.
    On assignment, he roams established routes several times a day, observing everything. Forgetting nothing. Minutiae doesn't escape his scanners.
    He chose his alt mode simply because the human children amuse him and are a welcome distraction from the serious work of warfare.
    Buster envies their carefree, playful spark.

Buster has two major weaknesses. He is a creature of habit, which eventually makes him predictable (but no less easier to take down) and He is a fuel hog. He can strain Autobot resources during a campaign.

[​IMG]

5. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

Name: Dzko (screwloose)
    Faction: Faction Changer
    Function: Autobot Spy

Strength: 7
    Intelligence: 0
    Speed: 5
    Endurance: 10
    Courage: 10
    Firepower: 8
    Skill: 2
    Weopons: Screwcon Teamates "Screw" and "Pivot" whom combine to make the Drillhammer.
    Motto: "..." and " Prrrrrrrryyyyyykaaaatttccho"

Screwloose is originally an Autobot turned Decepticon by the Allspark frying his scanner when he went for an alt mode. He turns into a futuristic doomtank, with the abiltie to go from sports car, to tank. This Autobot spy is the main thing keeping the decepticons from invadeing the Autobot base, however he does not know who or what he is sometimes because Dzko is always a tad bit Screwy.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      169.5 KB
      Views:
  6. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Name: Omegatron
    History: The final Decepticon.
    Picture:

(Stealth mode)

7. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

Sure...let's try something weird.

There are lots of Latinate names, implying an ancient Cybertronian translation, but let's try something a bit less ancient. English evolved from a Germanic variant, so let's try that.

Faction: Decepticon
    Name: ENGEL (German for "Angel")
    Function: Large-Scale Assault (or conversely) Templar

Quote: "The Lord of Light demands much from His servants. The cleansing fires to come are necessary..."

Deeply spiritual, believes himself to be a servant of Primus's will and Cybertron must be cleansed and made strong. Unfortunately for many, he believes that only the Decepticons have the necessary strength to do so.
    Shows genuine concern for his fellow Decepticons' Sparks and their mission, but to his enemies, is a cold, ruthless angel of death, leaving smoldering craters and white-hot ruin in his wake. Reveres Vector Sigma; desperately desires to see the Matrix of Leadership in Decepticon servos, something Megatron greatly appreciates...

Large, physically strong, and terrifyingly swift, ENGEL rains burning doom down upon his foes as a XB-70 Valkyrie supersonic bomber, using high-yield fusion bombs. Can achieve spaceflight in this mode. As robot, wields twin energo-swords that burn at a white-hot 9000 degrees C. Very fuel-efficient and heat-resistant, but weakly armored and very weak ranged weapons.

Okay, not bad for a start. I wanted to show someone who was religious, but not totally nuts like Sunstorm. He's basically a Knight Templar in service to the Decepticons who believes that, since they held Cybertron for the longest period and kept it safe, they are the best ones to continue to do so. He believes too much freedom leads to chaos and war, so lines right up behind Megatron's "Peace through Tyranny" motto. he is definitely not a fanatic...more a zealot. He won't compromise his beliefs for anyone or anything.

He believes with total conviction that Transformers, being the direct creations of a god, are inherently superior to all other life forms. This means that, if he has to, he will unhesitatingly kill "lesser beings". Fortunately, he'll only do so if it seems absolutely necessary. He will never kill casually or for sport. He does try to convert "unbelievers" or "the misguided" to his cause whenever possible.

He is very devoted, but he is not honorable, and that's important to remember. He will do anything for his beliefs and cause, as putting his personal integrity above the will of Primus is a sin.

He quotes scripture and shows an incredible reverence for items such as Vector Sigma and the Plasma Energy Chamber. He strongly believes that the Matrix is not solely an Autobot artifact and desperately, desperately wants the Decepticons to lay claim to it. It's his Holy Grail.

He's rather contemplative and deliberate despite his great speed. Think of him as a larger, stronger Blurr, with an emphasis on melee combat, what with the white-hot swords and all, but not as chatty. But in order to be so fast, his armor isn't very thick at all. If you can hit him, you will hurt him. He's also not as maneuverable. He can "dash" in a straight or curved line at terrifying speed, but can't do the crazy, 90-degree turn stuff Blurr can. Outside of the bombs, the best he can swing for ranged attacks is a light zappy burst from his energo-swords, maybe by crossing them or pointing them or something.

XB-70 Valkyrie

I like the additional reference of his alt-mode being another angelic creature, the Valkyrie, even though I definitely see Engel as "male". The real-life project had a few interesting ideas initially, such as being an actual nuclear-powered airplane or using a boron-enriched fuel that was 40% more energy dense than normal. Thus, his being very fuel efficient.

Not sure how to stat him out yet, though, aside from a 10 in SPD, a decent SKL, and a crap FPR. Any suggestions?

I have some stuff for a potential digibash of him, but haven't had the time to work on it. I'm figuring go with something like a cross between a Seeker and a Gundam a bit.

- Coeloptera

8. Coeloptera

Repost from this: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-animated-discussion/223602-create-your-own-team-4.html#post3410236
    thread.

A gestalt. Military vehicles, Autobots (why should the Decepticons get so many?). Not a counter to the Combaticons, but a disciplined, organized counter to the Predacons.

I present...the Militiabots!

Echelon: "An army can be no better than its soldiers. We must be, in all ways, the best."

Cavalry/Unit Commander, M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank.
    A soldier in the tradition of Sun Tzu, Miyamoto Mushashi, and Patton. Strategy and tactics win the day, but you need the best of the best serving under you. Inspires great loyalty due to his level-headed command style and willingness to "let go" with the troops every so often. Lives the military lifestyle and loves it, though sometimes a tiny bit standoffish to those less disciplined than he and his unit.
    I thought it'd be interesting if, when transforming, unlike other tank alt-modes, his turret ends up mounted like a Seeker's gun, on the right shoulder/bicep. Like a shield with a cannon attached. Forms torso and head of gestalt "Tacticus".

Sandbox: "I take my duty seriously. Take my R&R seriously, too! HOOAH!"

Range Clearance/Infantry, Cougar JERRV Cougar Mine Protected Armored Patrol Vehicle with mounted heavy machine-gun.
    Sandbox is a brawler, a rough-and-tumble grunt. Expert in servo-to-servo combat as well, with heavy, armored, intimidating hands. Mounted machine-gun converts to in-scale assault rifle. Professional in his work, he also pulls duty as a mine-sweeper due to his knowledge of explosive and his innate toughness. He is still quite the go-getter and aft-kicker. He's the sort that gets along great with Ironhide. Very brave, a tiny bit more gung-ho than he should be. Forms right arm of gestalt "Tacticus".

Siege: "The foundations support all that lie above them. In war, and in life."

Air Defense/Heavy Assault. Tor M1 9M330 Air Defense System: Tor M1 9M330 Air Defense System
    The bane of Seekers everywhere. Missile racks span his mighty shoulders, he can pick an incoming rocket out of the air, or level a small installation. Squat, broad, with immense physical strength. Easygoing, somewhat laid back, and acts as the occasional voice of reason to the group, but can quickly turn cold, rumbling forth chilling threats of massive devastation towards the Decepticons. Not much good for pinpoint work, due to the explosive nature of his payload. Forms left arm of the gestalt "Tacticus".

Rainbringer: "Did somebody say...'bring it!'?"

Close Air Support/Sniper, AC-130H Spectre gunship.
    When you need accurate, blistering fire, Rainbringer is your 'bot. His internal cannon in aircraft mode converts to a truly impressive sniper rifle when transformed. His accuracy is the stuff of legend and tall-tales. Likes to socialize and chat, it makes up for the times when he must remain still, hidden, or above the battlefield in his combat roles. Very friendly, always willing to lend an audio receptor to a friend. Maintains strong social ties due to physical distance he usually must maintain from others when on duty. Forms left leg of gestalt "Tacticus".

Nightstalker: "To fight well, one must truly understand for what one fights."

Air-to-Ground Assault/Reconnaissance, AH-64D Apache Longbow helicopter.
    Perceptive and philosophical. Hosts an impressive sensor suite that functions especially well in dark conditions. Misses no detail, no matter how small. In a way, he is the "shaman" of the group, believing that their military calling serves a higher, spiritual purpose as guardians of Autobot beliefs and traditions. Deeply concerned with the states of the sparks of those around him. Seeks calm and balance, even in combat, though he can seem terrifically ferocious, almost savage on the outside, in the heat of battle. Can occasionally allow spiritual concerns to effect his judgment. Forms right leg of gestalt "Tacticus".

Tacticus: "My mission: to destroy the enemy. My duty: to protect freedom."

Heavy Assault/HQ Defense
    Drawing on the abilities of all five Militiabots, Tacticus is an awesome, towering titan of military might. Heavily armored, incredibly strong, and with more firepower than some small divisions, this Gestalt soldier is as close as one can come to "the perfect soldier".
    The deep camaraderie of the Militiabots and their respect for each other and their leader means that Tacticus suffers few to no internal conflicts. However, whereas a Combiner like Predaking is all instinct, razor-sharp and lethal, Tacticus is discipline, bravery, and rapid, measured response.
    His only weakness is that he is unwilling to "burn the village in order to save it". He will never leave a 'bot behind, he will fight to the end to protect others, and is always the last to leave the battlefield.

Use a design aesthetic somewhere between G1 and Animated, so they're not so blocky in robot mode, but have some smoother lines. make each resemble their military specialty with little touches (faceplate and visor on Nightstalker resembling pilot's helmet, Siege has medieval-looking mouthplate like Bombshell's, Sandbox's head shaped like US Army helmet with goggles on top, Rainbringer has one optic as a rangefinder, Echelon has large epaulets and design like "fruit salad" on his left chest).

Fortunately, military vehicles tend to share a few, basic colour schemes, so Tacticus won't be a riot of shades. Echelon's turret mounts to his shoulder, Siege's missiles extend from the left arm, big knuckle-dusters at the end of Sandbox as the right arm, Rainbringer's sniper rifle become his assault rifle, and Nightstalker's nose-cannon mounts to the side of the right leg. He is festooned with firepower. Head should resemble a typical "space Marine" helmet and facemask (little more HALO, little less 40K).

I just thought the Autobots could use a few more pure soldiers in the ranks. The idea of a counter to the Predacons instead of the Combaticons just seemed natural after a little thought. Again, not big on stats yet.

- Coeloptera

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Name- Raven-XL7
    Nickname- Baron
    Affiliation- Autobot
    Sub-Group- Special Forces- Arial Devision
    Function- Spy/Arial Support/Medic
    Hobby- Science, Inventing, and Art
    Partner- Database
    Motto- "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt."
    Alternate Mode- Cybertronian/Earth Helicopter

Strength: 6/10
    Intelligence: 10/10
    Speed: 6/10
    Endurance: 8/10
    Courage: 7/10
    Firepower: 8/10
    Skill: 8/10

Raven-XL7 Bio:
    One of the few Autobots to be released from the Cybertron Static Spark Ward, Raven-XL7 has been an outcast his whole life. Once the leader of a top-secret special-ops team, he was built with some of the most advanced weaponry and stealth technology known to cybertronian scientists. He's now one of the few Autobots still living in the ruins of old Cybertron, where he has few friends. Due to complications after what is widely known as an "accident", Raven-XL7 has many mental issues. The major one commonly known to humans as "Avoident Personality disorder", is the reason for his isolated habits, and his coldness to fellow Autobots. Because of his very anti-social tendencies, Raven-XL7 has been misunderstood by many of his Autobot comrades, and has been shunned by many of those he would have worked with in the past. There have been a couple Autobots who have been able to befriend him, but even then, they don't know him as well as they think they do. After the multiple years he spent in the special case's wing, and then many years after that in his isolation, he has kept the badges he wore as an Autobot warrior, and the prototype stamps that he gained when he was first built. Raven-XL7 would be a valuable ally to the Autobot Army if others would take him seriously, and would take the time to gain his trust, for he is one of few Cybertronians that could provide valuable info on certain powerful Decepticons, even if he doesn't realize it himself.

Here's the fan-fic I've been writing about him:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/177993-transformers-secrets.html

Attached Files:

10. Brolga01

Brolga01 Olé

Name:Brolga
    Faction:Autobot
    Alt Mode:Bird
    Traits:Is the daughter of Prowl and falls in love with jetfire.
    Strentgh:7/10
    Intelligence:4/10
    Speed:9/10
    Endurance:9/10
    Courage:10/10
    Firepower:10/10
    Skill:9/10

11. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

xD Is Jetstorm jealous?

12. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    I did him ages ago but I dont have the original word document on this computer.

Name: Deep Sweeper
    Alt mode: Nucleor Submarine

" The Deepths are a perfect place for deactivated autobot corpses "

Strenght 9/10
    Intelligence 9/10
    Speed 10/10 in sea or fluids 3/10 on land
    Endurance 8/10
    Rank 9/10
    Firepower 10/10
    Skill 8/10
    Courge 7/10

Deep Sweeper is the decepticon Lt that takes care of all underwater missions. He is the Lt of the Seacons and was responsible for creating the blueprints for Megatrons underwater base during the Earth time. His best comrad is Shockwave as they are very similer in way of thinking and reasoning and have seen much war togheter during the old great wars on Cybertron. Deep Sweeper was never pleased with his cybertronian alt mode as he found it usless and unpractical. He fell in love with the Earth submarines especially the big Nuclear submarines and changed his alt mode and has never changed back since.

Deep Sweeper is a great warrior but also a great builder when it comes to underwater structures or anything that is fluid like. He always experiments to increase the capacity of his underwater energon faciletys to produce more and more.

Deep Sweeper is fast, really fast when he is in water or under it and manuvers around or away from anything. He can go down to incredible depths the humans never reached and no other bot can reach except Seaspray. He is armed in alt mode with long ranged missiles that can attack from underwater to air and land and torpedos for underwater combat. In bot mode he has a small rocketlauncher that fires cluster torpedos mounted on his shoulder and twin x-ray laser guns. He can also place underwater mines that reacts to autobot electric signatures.

Deep Sweeper is slow on land is not often commanded into ground battle, but more of artilery if the battle permitts it. He steering fins in alt mode are vunreble to fire and if brooken or damadged he needs to continue the fight in bot mode.

Deep Sweeper rarely leaves the water and if he needs stuff taken care of on land he sends his trusted friends...the Seacons.

13. Brolga01

Brolga01 Olé

Yes..yes he is!!!!!!!!!!:lol 

14. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Cool, I'll take him then. You get Jetfire. xD

15. Brolga01

Brolga01 Olé

Good deal, my freind good deal!!!!!

16. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Yay! Fan characters! It's like mini fanfics!

His name is Chuckles. He tries to be funny and fails, looks strong but isn't, pretends to be brave but a coward at heart. Transforms into a ROFLCoptor, Cyb mode is a ROFLTank. (he only had the tank as a Cyb mode, and picked up the coptor from unknown parts, he only has one Alt form) Has a chin tatoo that talks to him, leading him to believe he's insane, but others have, on occasion, heard it, too.

A common thing he likes to do is just punch random people. Not in any particularly epic or overly flashy way, just walks up and "BAFF!" right in the kisser. His psychiatrist says this may be due to built up rage from a tramatic past, but he also says it could be that he's just crazy and violent. He fact that he laughs afterwards and then almost immediately changes the subject due to hardcore ADHD adds to the latter.

He calls himself a Decepticon, but doesn't have any logos and Megatron really doesn't want him around because, well, damn, at least Blitzwing is crazy and useful, and Lugnut is loyal and strong, but Chuckles is just an annoying, useless turd for the most part. He doesn't have a lot of friends, but he does manage to get along well for short periods of time with other Decepticons along the outer rim of the Galaxy, due to him always going after "shorties" (Autobots) first.

Tech specs:

Intelligence: 4
    Speed: 5
    Strength: 5
    Endurance: 9.5 (he can take a beating, at least)
    Courage: 4 (the only reason it's so high is he's too stupid to be scared when battle errupts spontaniously)
    Firepower: 5
    Skill: 3

Motto: "What, can't take a joke? Okay, that's not funny."
    Special power: Well, he's special alright. As far as power goes, his LOLbombs can cause 1337 speak, uncontrollable use of smilies, double posts and a sense of worth on teh interwebs. He does sound like Jim Belushi, though, if that counts.
    Function: Take a wild guess, 'cuz he doesn't know.

There's a picture of him in my sig. Just a headshot.

17. Skylock

Skylock Rogue

News Credits:
    Me! But seriously,

Name: Skylock
    Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
    Function: Special Operations

Strength: 7
    Intelligence: 8
    Speed: 9
    Endurance: 10
    Courage: 8
    Firepower: 7
    Skill: 9

He had a fallout with the Autobots early on as he refused to take orders from his superiors. He eventually stumbled into the Decepticon ranks and acquired the skill he needed to better himself. Overtime, he felt conflicted as he maintained his Autobot code deep inside. Leaving the Decepticons put him in a tight situation, but he found himself on the side of good once more. This time, it was under "special" circumstances.

18. Coeloptera

One I want to do later, but I need to decide on Autobot or Decepticon. Please weigh in.

Funhouse. Clown car.

As an Autobot, he'd be like Freakazoid crossed with Spider-Man: a laughing, witty, agile imp who drives the 'cons insane with his taunting and practical jokes. Helps keep morale up in the others with lame puns and wisecracks. Very much not ineffective, just likes to come off as harmless.

As a Decepticon, he's the Joker. He's a showman, center of attention, with a flair for the melodramatic and deeply, deeply sick. He's terrifying and fascinating all at once, and sometimes even his victims can't help but laugh hopelessly at his "antics". Monstrously sadistic and unpredictable, insanely intelligent and skilled in psychology a la Bombshell.

As either, he'd have a huge internal subspace storage unit so he can carry a lot more mass than you'd think. His looks would also vary depending on faction. Same alt-mode, but the arrangement of paneling in robot mode would vary so he'd either seem smoother and sleeker, or have car panels running from hip to ankle like a long coat. face would be whimsical and slightly friendly, or horrible metal grin. Might be mostly red or mostly purple.

So, opinions as to which is better?

- Coeloptera

19. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

(Character from one of my fanfictions...)

Name: Scatterbolt
    Function: Assassin
    (Earth) Alt-mode: Lockheed Have Blue
    Strength: 4/10
    Intelligence: 8/10
    Speed: 9/10
    Stealth: 10/10
    Endurance: 3/10
    Courage: 9/10
    Firepower: 2/10
    Skill: 10/10
    Personality: Emotionally distant, bitter. Her job requires her to be away from others and skilled, not sociable and friendly. What she lacks in firepower, endurance and strength, she makes up for with her speed, stealth and skill. Courageous enough to throw herself into anything, she tends to get herself into a lot of potentially sticky situations, but her quick wits and agility make it possible for her to prance around outside the Ark and never be seen. She doesn't care much for Decepticons, but reasons that it's better than being a part of "the legion of goody-two-shoes who call themselves Autobots."
    History: She lived in the harsh slums of Kaon before the war began, killing the bots who got in her way and whose deaths would be advantageous to her. Once the war began, Scatterbolt instantly decided to join the Decepticons, disgusted that the Autobots made their morals so gushy and lovey. Starscream saw her potential and told Megatron to make an assassin out of her. She took out several high-ranking Autobot officers over the course of the war on Cybertron, and has so far done mostly spywork on the pitiful organic planet called 'Earth'.
    Weapons: Whatever suits the job she needs to do, but always carries and energon knife and a laser pistol.
    Motto: "Run far, run fast. They'll never catch you."

((Woo. Kinda failed on the motto there. xD))

20. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    I'll play:

Name: Railguard
    Alternate Mode: Cybertronian Armored Locomotive
    Function: Troop and Supply Transport

"Just because your not fighting doesn't mean your not a soldier."

Stats:
    Strength: 8/10
    Intelligence: 5/10
    Speed: 6/10
    Endurance: 8/10
    Courage: 7/10
    Firepower: 4/10
    Skill: 6/10

Railguard used to work in the energon mines before the Great War. He would collect and deliver harvested energon to all the cities of Cybertron, helping to power it's people and places. When war broke out, his job became a struggle as he became a constant target for Decepticon raiding squads until the Autobots intervined. He was soon added to their ranks as a supply and soldier transport, a function he had to be upgraded for to withstand moderate firepower. He now travels around the battlefield dropping off troops, weapons and energon. Ensuring the Autobots don't become overwhelmed by Megatron and his constant wave of soldiers.

Special Abilities:
    Subject is a Cybertronian Locomotive with enhanced armor plating. Along with this upgrade, Wheeljack and Ratchet also equipped him with a "Holo-Rail Generator", which generates rails of soild light, allowing Railguard to travel across almost any terrain without struggle. He also hauls modified rail cars wielding 2 standard mounted machine guns on each side for defense as well as a mortar cannon mounted on top of his cab in train mode. He has noticable strength in robot mode and also wields his mortar cannon as a handheld weapon.

Weaknesses:
    Subject isn't constructed for battle and thus is not a skilled warrior. If his holo-rail generator breaks down, he will have a much more difficult time manuvering around the battlefield.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.