Create your own Optimus speech intro/end for DOTM

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by daformer, Jun 7, 2011.

1. daformer

daformer Earth's Reckoning

News Credits:
    anyone have any good ones? try not to include spoilers.

2. alanyap

alanyap Will work for LEGO

Damn. if you exclude this rule, I would've pull off something like this:

OP: Finally, the battle is won and fellow autobots are dirty as hell. I gotta have my spoilers cleaned and shined. Autobots, roll out to the nearest car wash of doom!"

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    "Y'know, I never did use the Fallen's face for anything. I guess I'll just toss it in the basement. That way-no, wait, I used it as a coaster. That's right. I am Optimus Prime."

4. Buster_Witwicky

Buster_Witwicky ALL HAIL KORROK

What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the Goddamn Optimus Prime.

5. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I would like something more edgy and depressive to set the tune of the movie, like:

*sound interference, Optimus' voices comes: He sounds tired, and there's always buzzing sounds and interferences among his speech like if he were talking with a damaged radio* "The Past. For long our past has been buried and hidden on this War." *interference* "We tried to look away from our history, we tried to look away from our past: from the failures we comitted, from damaged the past caused on us. From all hopeless stands we had." *interference* "The, the bright future was the only thing that mattered, for both the Autobots and the Decepticons, our dark past would not haunt us anymore." *interference* "But as I, Optimus Prime, find myself on my last moments as I think: I....was wrong."

[Keep in mind that I haven't read any of the spoilers].

To the end, I think of something about the meaning of THA 'Bots:

"It is after our greatest battle that we grieve our losses, the death of our comrades and friends, the death of our people in this war..." *brief stop* "But it also today that we remember the meaning of being an Autobot: it is today that we remember is today that we remember that Autobots are the brightest light of the universe in opposite to the evil shadow of the Decepticons, it is today that we remember that this world has its own Autobots...on human skin, it is today we remember all Autobots, both in steel and flesh, shall always fight to protect the lives of the innocent with their lives." *brief stop* "I am Optimus Prime, and The Autobots shall forever wage their battles against the forces of the Decepticons...'til the end of the times, 'Till the end of this war... 'Till all are one."

Picture that in Cullen's voice, sounds both hearbreaking and awesome at the same time.

EDIT: Hah! I'm the only the actually gave a serious answer to this thread, I'm awesome.

6. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

Life, as much as it is precious is also unpredictable. Noone can tell anyones true intentions. So we must be vigilant and alert, always ready to defend freedom. Always be able to offer hope. For, in the end, hope is all we have. I am Optimus Prime and I send this message so that the Autobots will always remain alert. For if we relent, the enemy will win.

7. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    Intro: Hello. I, am Optimus Prime.

Outro: I, am Optimus Prime. Farewell.

8. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

Intro: "Greetings,i am Optimus Prime,you may know me in classics like the first transformers film,revenge of the fallen and many other film-related merchandize. now let me,and my fellow autobots
    Buythetoys
    show you our latest film dark of the moon
    yumyumboxmaster
    and yes,there will be no subliminal messaging.
    givemefaces.

9. Thalack

Thalack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was ok until the, "Till all are one." part. I got a tear. OMG this movie is gonna make me cry. :cry 

10. WreckNRule426

WreckNRule426 Autobot

"With the Ark recovered and the battle won, it would appear that this was the last. I know not how many days have passed since this brutal conflict first began, but let this one be marked as the first to contain no cries of pain or misery, but of triumph, celebration, and relief. Relief that for thousands of stellar cycles was hopefully, wistfully contained within the sparks of us all, Cybertronian and human alike, waiting to be felt again...until the fighting ceased, I often heard them say amidst their agony..."until the day we will all live in peace"... "until all are one." I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message so that they may know...that at long last, that day has finally come."

11. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For both intro and end:

"Autobots, transform and kick a$$!"

12. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Yeah, without spoilers, there's only so much this project can consist of.

But on that topic, I had actually thought that what if the opening narration was provided by Sentinel Prime? Optimus can still have the closing narration, but give the opening one to SP. Still iconic, still reminiscent of the previous two movies, delivered by a main character, someone with an awesome narrating voice. It's all good. Different, yet similar. It'll even give the audience a little "Wait, what? That's not Optimus!"-reaction.

13. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    That was awesome, I almost teared up when he said 'Till all are one.

14. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Even in darkness, our enemy emerges to obtain their objectives. And even though we have learned from our new allies, there are still secrets that have been held. Some turn their backs, others march on through their heart, and many of them transform into warriors. Whether or not our actions are remembered, or eventually thrown into the back of our minds are entirely up to each individual who survives today... I, am Optimus Prime warning all those who may bring harm to our planet... we have seen the Darkness, we have survived, and we have grown.

(okay... not my best but hey, you said no spoilers!)

jD001

15. Johnarnace

Johnarnace Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am Optimus Prime, and i send this massage to all autobots around the universe, we are here, we are home.

16. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    :cry  That was truly beautiful. I shed a tear at the 'Til All Are One line.

Awww, that one also nearly brought a tear to my eye. Well done! I like it!

17. optimusdestruction

optimusdestruction THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

News Credits:
    "I, am OPTIMUS PRIME and I'm glad to say I no longer have to listen to Shia bitch. About anything."

18. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    ''AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!'' *F-22 flies by with explosions in background*

19. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan Well-Hated Member

News Credits:
    This is Optimus Prime, and I`m here to tear off faces and chew bubblegum!

And I`m all out of Bubblegum!!

20. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

His speeches tend to be rehashes of the same thing anyway...

Blah blah blah destiny blah blah blah fate blah blah transform blah blah war blah blah good blah blah evil blah destiny blah fate blah war blah transform blah blah courage blah destiny.

Yadda yadda yadda

CUE LINKING PARK