Create-Your-Character Now

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, May 16, 2010.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

All of the info is up on class-specific abilities and killstreaks on the site. There's too much info to copy down myself but for you own use:

Transformers: War for Cybertron

I think I want the Scientist now with Spawn Sentry and Disguise as my abilites and any of the killstreaks.

2. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I as well wanted to go spygineer. Disguise, get behind their lines, and then throw down a sentry on the enemy team's rear flank.

Though I have to wonder how spychecking and disguises work. I mean, if you're a flier doesn't that mark you already as being suspicious? Especially if you're not healing the other guys on the team. I guess since you're flying others will have a hard time hitting or checking you in the first place. But in a fire fight it may be hard to pick out who is who. Shockwave seems like it would be great to fly in and use while your team is taking on a bunch of other guys or are clustered too.

I definitely want the barrier ability as a leader. But it's a toss up between War Cry and the bomb. I guess depends on the map/gamemode.

Cloak combined with Mark to set trap will be deadly to those unaware. You can hide and place decoy drops to basically camp people falling back to them. You can also cloak and mark enemies too, which really does make you a scout. Though dash and cloak will make a speedy little bugger even harder to hit. I think I'll roll 3 scouts with each of these.

Hover looks awesome for a soldier, but I have a feeling it makes you a sitting duck. Useful only when surprising someone in the heat of battle. Ammo beacon makes you credit to team, and whirl wind is fun. The lock will probably shred scientists and scouts on the other team as well.

I have a feeling their is more to the classes than this by the other passive perks and abilities on top of weaponry that will factor into how I create my characters too.

3. Jordo02

Jordo02 Well-Known Member

Soldier. Charge in, wreck faces, and diminish sparks.

4. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I think the disguise thing just lets you take on the colors of the other team (the multiplayer trailer showed red vs. blue gameplay). But it will be interesting to see how some of these work. The Leader seems a bit overpowered to me...

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I am going to be such a douche with the Transformation disrupt.

However, being a scientist sounds too good to pass up.

AH! I can't choose.