Crazydevy Predaking parts speculation

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Wyvern, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    We all know new wings are being made and so is a new head. I think shoulder canons are also being made but other then that what else are we getting? New hands? Sword? Leg extensions? Gun? What else can they make?

2. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

How much would this all cost is what I'd like to know.... Because all of that stuff is really awesome.

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    I'm guessing hands, leg extensions, a new sword, and I wouldnt be surprised if Razorclaw got a new mane for the combined mode, and maybe some extensions to bring out the shoulders of predaking a bit more.

some forearms that plug into razorclaw's robot mode hands would be nice. so he can have decent arms.

4. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    New lion gestalt chest shield, then either the new shoulder connectors or the leg extension. Then possibly an entirely new swivel waiste and pelvic piece that will work in unison with the thigh upgrades. :) 

5. Chaddicus

Chaddicus Don't call me Shirley

My guess from the sillouete, Gun, Sword, Cannons and probably hands. Only getting the wings and cannons, so far.

6. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i know only that I'll buy all these :D 

7. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Hahaha... Damn. Sonds like we might be getting a crap load of sets. Leg extensions would be insanely awesome. So would new hands.... And the canons... Sigh... Everything sounds great :(  oh no.... Not again. It's Devastator all over again.

8. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Yeah thats what I was thinking the same thing Devastor all over again cause the parts alone on the devastator was $125 dollars and then you have to already have the figure. So with the predaking coming out too, wow it could be really expensive for anyone to fully finish both figures with add-ons. The cost would be somewhere in the 200$ for ALL add on parts to both figures.

9. Astoriacrew

Astoriacrew Well-Known Member

Don't know if I want to spend another $200 on extension parts for Predaking, already burning a hole in my pocket for the pre-order. But, a better sword and fully moveable parts, and hands wouldn't hurt, maybe.

10. Computer5

Computer5 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind getting thighs that would give Predaking added height/articulation. However, Predaking already seems pretty top heavy. The set for Devastator makes it seem like he has to hunch over a bit to balance correctly.

11. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    the only one i would have interest in is a properly sized sword for my Reissue Predaking to arrive later this year.

Of course if the price is as crazy as many of the crazy Devy products i'll pass on even that.

12. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's a bit expensive. I already have a G1 Predaking but I kinda want the new one. I actually have him on preorder. But part of me just wants to not get it, keep the o e I already have, and get the upgrade parts.

A lot of Devastator's standing problem extend from his crappy feet. They look nice but they're a bit small and weird. He was only designed to stand straight up. And even then he would topple over lol.

Predaking is different. His legs are beefier and and his feet cover a large area. So maybe he won't have problems standing.... At least I hope so lol.

13. Goshjosh95

Goshjosh95 Decepticon

News Credits:
    I definitely want a new, bigger sword! I've been looking for something more size-appropriate (that doesn't look like he's holding a toothpick) for years.

I was going to pull the trigger on the pre-order for 2010 reissue Predaking because I like the shiny metallic gold paint decos, but cancelled it & decided to be content with my older Takara diecast reissue. Sigh (of disappointment). At least my wife & wallet are breathing a sigh of relief.

I agree. I picked up all the Devs parts too, and love 'em, but his feet aren't stable enough to support the changes. I think Preds will be fine because of his stocky parts and flat feet.

14. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Have you considered selling your reissue Predaking and using the money to buy the new one?

15. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Is the reissue Predaking all plastic or with die-cast?

16. odeean

odeean Infiltrator

News Credits:
    I will pay a substantial amount for a good set but what I can't put up with is multiple half good sets. That is why I have not ordered the wings because it is just not enough.

17. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope they make:

- bigger shoulder cannons
    - bigger sword
    - articulated hands (this and the sword should be bundled together
    - leg / thigh extensions

I think everything else is fine with predaking

18. Goshjosh95

Goshjosh95 Decepticon

News Credits:
    I think I'm OK with reissue Preds because I bought him MISB, so he was in beautiful, brand-spanking new shape (didn't even have the stickers applied yet), so I have no complaints. And I love that diecast heavy version of him, even more than the original G1 release.

I'm only wrestling with it because I'm a sucker for shiny new stuff with shiny new paint apps. :tongue:  But I don't really need two of pretty much the same thing.