Crazydevy Devastator ROCKS!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UltimusPrime, Feb 13, 2012.

1. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    I picked up a Devastator with Crazy Devy parts and must say I am mightily impressed with the upgrades. This is one of the best 3rd party products I have picked up as far as upgrades go. Really adds alot to the figure. Especially the Forearms and legs.

I suggest picking up these upgrades for any Devastator fan.

I have seen there are other upgrades. How do they compare to the Crazy Devy stuff?

2. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    They are cool but really pricey. I sold mine to fund my Hercules/Giant purchases.

3. Timesynch

Timesynch Go For Broke! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Gratz but how much did you spend? I think the major roadblock to most folks picking up CD parts is their insane price. X-Transbot parts have shoddy QC (questionable parts fitting and fingers popping off but CD hands do the same thing, I hear) but look decent (minus the chest shield). Junkion Blacksmith appears to be getting great reviews with solid QC/plastic, tight fitting parts, and nice (if simplistic like the cartoon) aesthetics. And the price with JB hits my sweet spot at $35-$38 for all necessary parts. That price will only get a CD head, or a set of hands. So yeah, I'm going with JB for my Encore reissue Devy.