CrazyDevy Devastator Hands and Laser Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by MandySeven, May 14, 2011.

1. MandySeven

MandySeven Well-Known Member

Ebay:
  2. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Man it sucks that the fingers fall off like that. Maybe using some future floor polish would help.

3. MandySeven

Ebay:
    ah ok, cool. thanks for the tip Batman ;) 

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Holy crap, they all fell off with a slight touch. Wow.

5. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's amazing to me that the knuckle joint seems to be so smooth and tight, while the mid-finger joints rely on friction that appears to entirely vanish at some angles. Must be a pin through the knuckle or something.

Floor polish to thicken the connections should help, but needing to do it to every finger will be a tedious-ass process. :/

6. MandySeven

Ebay:
    yeah it would be a t.a. process!! im'a try it though. Hes been fine since the review only cuz i havent touched him at all...lol

7. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Great review,... loved it. Have you bought that King yet? I have the wings and cannons so far for the predaking from crazydevy. I must say, I'm glad I waited cause didn't have any trouble with my add-on parts when I applyed them to Predaking. I also need to finish my devy cause right now all he has is the silver legs and thats all I have right now. Trying to finish predaking right now.

8. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Nice review M! I unfortunately do not have a devy to upgrade. I hope to own predaking at some point. the upgrades for PK are much nicer IMO. Although I'm sure CD upgrades for devy are just as nice and welcomed for those that do own him.

9. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    I figured I would find you here you old dog you lol!

Awesome review as always Mandy! When I saw you graze those fingers and they fell off in stereo I about shit! Looking forward to more girl;) 

10. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I actually had to dig through the vaccum bag once in search of one of those fingers. if you move the fingers at all always double check them to make sure they're still on. I was lucky and I managed to find it :D 

11. MandySeven

Ebay:
    @Blackout the only part I got was the King's sword...those wings look awesome though Im really looking forward to getting those and the giant foot plates someday! i want pics for sure when you finish

@sancho thanks, yeah the PK parts r nicer i think too. if i had the cash id be all over them now! lol

@blackmagnus LOL its funny cuz i didnt think theyd even fall off in the review! i tried to b gentle haha

@anubis lol wow at least u recovered it. i lost one during the review also..those things go FAR when they fall!

12. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Will do MandySeven but I could get ya a few pics right now of what he looks like with just the wings and cannons so far if your interested.

13. MandySeven

Ebay:
    yeah! def wanna check that out :) 

14. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Which one did you lose? I might be able to help you with a replacement PM me

15. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Great review Mandy on the hands/magna laser weapon. I've been on the fence on ordering those since I currently have the head and leg piece as well and it makes Devy a whole lot better, but when I see $40 a pop for it and the hands falling apart, makes me think twice but will probably get them just to complete my Devy. Hope you get the rest of the parts.. looking forward to the rest of your reviews! :) 

16. Wheelie

Wheelie Riding on Grimlock!

Nice review.

I can't believe they don't even come close in colour to the originals. Kinda throwing me off of getting them now. :( 

17. nelodiavolo

nelodiavolo Transformer Nerd

News Credits:
    Yep, my hands do that. But on mine, its not that bad. Was super careful when posing the fingers but still ended up with a stress mark. Have all the Devy pieces and highly recommended them. Maybe skip the waist piece though.