CrazyDevy CDMW-08 G1 Devastator Upgrade Set Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by Optibotimus, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Optibotimus

Optibotimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    a couple people asked for a side by side comparison between the old look and new look. Since in only have one Devastator, this is the best i could do. I took two pictures and just put them together as evenly as i could, then put them in one picture. Hope it helps

[​IMG]

3. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    I'm really digging those new forearm upgrades and I can't wait for mine's to arrive in the mail.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Spending over $100 to have the first TF combiner look so BAD-ASS, as Devastator should, is well worth it IMO.

Seeing that most, if not all, of these CrazyDevy upgrades are sold out at the moment makes me very happy that I pre-ordered all the sets when they were first announced.

These upgrades really do complete Devastator and seeing the side-by-side comparisons really proves that.

Thanks for the review optibotimus316!

Now, CrazyDevy bring on Predaking and more combiner upgrades!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  4. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I agree with you...He should be impressive. And to me, the way he looks now, is just that, impressive. I like preordering them directly from crazydevy, but having them sold out via them does make me happy. At least people can still get them at tfsource or bbts if they want them. The picture i think speaks volumes...as you said, i think it really helps show off how complete he looks an how "devastating" Devastator is :D 

5. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    I ordered directly from CrazyDevy as well and I'm glad I did because I have all of these upgrades in my possession now including the forearms, which just arrived yesterday and after putting them on... MASSIVE, simply MASSIVE!

6. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    awesome :)  Glad to see people are enjoying them :D 

7. billcosby

billcosby Just Another Geewunner

News Credits:
    I'd love to know if/when BBTS is going to ship the preorders they've had for months and months.
    I am waiting very impatiently for that groin! From the looks of things I should spring for these arms, too.

8. Golden Age

Golden Age BATTLE BEAST

this set is tempting

9. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    Yeah, I just missed the delivery of the forearms and grey legs from Crazydevy today. My girlfriend is nice enough to offer to go pick them up from the post office for me tomorrow. I seemed to have timed it well b/c I just shipped my Pile of Loot from BBTS, which included the head and the hands, and those shipped out today as well. My Devestator will shortly be complete.

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the completely awesome video reviews Optibotimus. They are really well done and very impressive.

10. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Wait, BBTS has the items and aren't shipping them out? Or am i misreading that.

11. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    LMAO thanks for the compliment. I greatly appreciate it. I hope you like a "completed" Devastator. Please, let us know what you think as my opinion isn't the be all end al...ya know?

12. CH@OS!

CH@OS! Looking for my next job

Are these shipping yet? I ordered the G1 version (not the KO version) of these arms months ago and haven't heard anything from crazydevy since.

so has anyone who ordered them directly from crazydevy gotten their set yet?

13. mitchsantona

mitchsantona Seeker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ordered mine thru BBTS along with the grey legs, and head. I already had the hands delivered and was less than impressed with the QC on them. Hope the other parts pan out.

14. billcosby

billcosby Just Another Geewunner

News Credits:
    I doubt they are holding out on me... I have had the waist part on pre-order since early April. Anyone else get theirs yet?

That's the grey one, not the purple one. CDMW-02* Construction Brigade Power Parts Custom Hips/Waist.

15. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    I wasn't here for the postman but he left a notice that specifically says Crazydevy.com and that I can pick it up tomorrow. I ordered the forearms and the grey legs directly from them, so I would say it is a safe bet they are out now. I'll know for sure tomorrow afternoon.

16. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

question to any one who owns this set, can the original forearms attach to the forearm extensions? because i like the original better but i like those extensions more lol

also, has any one tried this on any of the g2, versions yet, to see how well it looks?

i'd like to see a picture of that. *yellow one, would be really nice to see all suited up, as i do not have a g1, only a g2* lol

17. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Wow, these look so awesome. I think I'm going to take the plunge ang buy them. Thing is.... I don't have a Devastator..

18. doomtron

doomtron Hunter

News Credits:
    thats a huge difference! night and day thats down right pretty

19. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Guess I'll be the sole voice of dissent, then. I don't really care for the look of the arm upgrades. The arms themselves are a great design, but they look too bulky compared to the vehicles they attach to, and the elbow connections look a bit spindly.

Granted, the original is not perfect either, but I personally do not like the way these parts look. I'll be happy with my original.

20. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    WTF?? I just checked my bbts pre-order and they moved the head and legs to June, the hands to July and the forearms to who knows when, they just say 2nd quarter :mad