Crazy

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Jeremy.B, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I posted this on the ebay bad sellers list but think I would get more feedback here so I am posting again. Mods, if you have to take it down that's cool.

timelessadventurestravel - this guy is a nut job. I won a couple of G2 MOSC minibots from him a while back, and it was hell from the beginning. He said he didn't take paypal, then when I went to send a money order, this guy CALLS me the next week on my cell phone at work demanding immediate payment. He was mad because I guess I didn't get payment off quick enough. ANyway, he leaves me negative feedback just to be an ass, because he sent me a paypal invoice (remember, he does not take paypal) and I refused because I had no idea who sent it. When he tells me this I asked him I would pay it - no problem. However, he leaves me negative feedback then asks for payment. Well, that was my first negative feeback so I told him to screw off and left the same from him because he was calling and leaving me nasty emails and such. So to be a further ass I opened an item not received dispute, and here is our conversation - mostly his. I guess I am harassing him, even though he has sent me about 20 emails to my three....

timelessadventurestravel Dec-01-07 at 21:13:37 PST
    YOU STATE BELOW on Dec-01-07 at 16:51:42 PST
    ""I asked you for another invoice for these
    items and
    you didn't send"

SO HOW DID YOU PAY?

YOU DIDNT SO QUITE BEING STUPID AND GO FIND A NEW HOBBY.
    GET A LIFE. GET A GIRLFRIEND
    YOU KNOW ITS YOUR FAULT FOR BEING A UNREASONABLE ASS.
    SO QUIT HARASSING
    ME!!
    FUTUREMORE I DIDNT CALL YOU TO BE A COLLECTION AGENT
    YOU BEING THE JERK YOU ARE ! HUNG UP
    BEFORE I COULD SPEAK.

timelessadventurestravel Dec-01-07 at 21:06:26 PST
    Now why are you claiming you paid me for this transaction. When you know you didnt. To cry to ebay
    claiming you paid me shows what a cry baby little prick you are.
    Futhermore I plan on seeking legal
    counsel for your feedback comment. I feel it is defamation of character. Since you think I am a scam
    artist
    Copy and paste the paypal receipt of payment into your next message.

timelessadventurestravel Dec-01-07 at 21:01:39 PST
    I was trying to call you to explain that i could remove the unpaid item strike. Since you wouldnt
    answer your emails. I left you negative feedback the day I called you because you hung up on me.

I
    also dont think the fact I have a paypal account makes a difference. I offered it to you so you could
    pay for item. Since you acted like you had a problem

jwb287 Dec-01-07 at 16:51:42 PST
    Only because of you. I had every intention of letting this go but you left me negative feedback and
    now you will get the same for being rude and crude to me. I asked you for another invoice for these
    items and you didn't send. That is your mistake pal.

Secondly, it is amazing that you don't take
    paypal yet you were able to send me a paypal invoice that I had no idea was coming thus the refusal.
    When I realized the issue, you decided to CALL me and be a jerk. You are not a collectionagenc

timelessadventurestravel Dec-01-07 at 15:04:00 PST
    THIS GUY HAS NO PROOF THAT HE PAID THRU PAYPAL.

IF YOU SENT PAYMENT TO ME PROVE IT.. HE IS IMAGINING
    THINGS..HE MUST LIVE IN WONDERLAND OR SOMETHING.. JEREMY YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LAIR AND A TROUBLEMAKER.
    YOU KNOW YOU DIDNT PAY. I GAVE YOU EVER CHANCE TO PAY.. AND BECAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD YOU DECIDE TO
    LEAVE ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK CLAIMING I AM A SCAM ARTIST.

YOU ARE CRAZY. OH BY THE WAY I HUESS YOU
    DONT HAVE PERFECT FEEDBACK EITHER. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PROVE...THANKS

2. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    whoa, that guy needs help. holy shit.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Dude needs to settle. He's making no friends like that.

4. Reeds

Reeds Q-Wing Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

One of many reasons I don't deal with people who don't take PayPal.

5. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    oh he takes paypal now.

6. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    Exactly. Once he started in with the legal stuff, I just closed the issue and moved on, because I realized he was a little psycho. Kinda pisses me off because of he gave me the only negative feedback I have had. Oh well, worth it I guess to not deal with this guy anymore.

Also, notice he responded three times to me in the matter of a few minutes, to just my one post. I had no chance to respond to one before he put through the other two.

EDIT: He keeps saying prove I paid him. I honestly thought I did through paypal but once I checked it, I emailed him back to let him know it was an oversight on my part. But he is still running with this...

7. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

If you look at his three latest transactions, he uses the comment space to provide addition rants about the negative you left him. I guess it got under his skin!

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    That guy is crazy.

But you're the bigger person for just walking away, he's not worth your time, he obviously has issues he needs to deal with.

9. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    he's definetely outta line... maniac !

10. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

"YOU DIDNT SO QUITE BEING STUPID" :lol 

11. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    The thing this idiot seller doesn't realize is that while this whole auction is a legal contract to buy (according to Ebay's terms), if the buyer requests an invoice (or in your case, a weird request from PayPal), that buyer has every right to hold off on payment if things don't seem legit or "right".

I'd have done the same thing, SunnyD. The guys seems more than a bit "off" about this entire thing. He had no right to call you and demand payment. I also don't think he quite understood that you told him you didn't pay, but requested another invoice (due to the odd PayPal request). I just looked at the whole mess and it looks good now--you're back to 100%, so don't worry about the less than stellar seller. It looks bad on his part when he's replying about you under completely different auctions of his like that.

12. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    Yeah, well, after I posted this he sent me a mutual withdrawal for the negative feedback, which I agreed to. I am not one to hold a grudge, so I am ok with it. And it was my fault that I didn't read when I bid that he did not accept paypal, but when I was ready to send a money order he kinda jumped on the paypal/invoice thing which really threw a wrench in the whole thing and it blew up from there.

Funny thing, after the feedback was withdrawn he had the nerve to ask me if I still wanted to buy these from him. I really think the guy is working with a couple of personalities...

EDIT: Thanks for the feedback guys!

13. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

wow what a nutcase.

14. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Well, I still think you handled it well and he lost the last two screws he had left. Glad to see it was settled, I just can't believe he had the balls to offer it still after all of this. lol

Communication is the key and apparently, he had no skills.

15. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    Hey man congrats on the SECCG. I REALLY hope you guys get in to play OSU and lay the smack down!

16. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    umm, yeah, well, whatcha gonna do?

Actually, the price was pretty decent - 16.00 for MOSC G2 Hubcap and BB.

17. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Glad to hear it worked out for you, but it's actually against the rules to post this sort of thing:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.