Customs: Crazy idea for Masterpiece Menasor of such?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Tigertrack, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Today I was looking at black Masterpiece Convoy/Prime and a couple of Alternators and had an idea.
    Wouldn't it be cool to make a custom Menasor-like Masterpiece figure?
    I'd start off using the black Masterpiece Prime as the basic structure, Alternator Silverstreak/Smokescreen for legs, Omega Supremes feet, Unicron's fists, custom sculpted head, two sets of Masterpiece Megatrons scopes, and two/four other Alternator figures for arms etc'.

Got a few questions regarding combiners. How many figures do they generally have to make up the bigger bot? I've seen anything from 5-6?

One needs bigger guy to be basically the chest and major structure. Smaller guy's for limbs, and miscellaneous bit's for feet and fists.

I've never done any work like this before, but would like to attempt. Any idea what something like this would cost? Is it possible for the smaller figures to transform back into their individual selves? Or is it easier to make him one piece forever?

I was thinking this guy would be huge! One piece only, but made up from various figures. Highly articulated, detailed, possibly some repaints, plating, etc.

Suggestions, tips, help? Ideas? Am I over my head? LOL!

2. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
  3. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Thanks! Those look pretty sweet! I have a little different vision than those. I mentioned Megatrons scopes, was thinking of mounting one on each of "Menasors" shoulder like rocket-launchers.