crazy devy devastator and predaking complete!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by hotrainsetc, Nov 17, 2011.

1. hotrainsetc

hotrainsetc Well-Known Member

hello all, well ive decided to sell off my crazydevy devastator and crazy devy predaking, they both have all the cdmw parts up todate today, with the last set being crazy devy mane and gun barrel extender,arm location fix for predaking, and devastator chest piece , grey barrel and his waist plate, both figures are in excellent condition, predaking is the takara encore re-issue all metal and the devastator is a high quality re-issue , i do have some of the original parts i will include as well, im asking $300.00shipped each figure as i have this easy on just the upgrades,cause they do cost an arm and a leg, i perfer paypal as payment and i will ship usps priority mail with a delivery confermation number next day after payment... thanks all and happy thanksgiving!!here's some pixs of the toys i have forsale, little dusty but in very mint condition!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hotrainsetc

hotrainsetc Well-Known Member

not looking for any trades at the moment guys, also forgot to mention i have a misb toysrus masterpiece rodimus prime for $60.00 shipped as well here's a picture of the actual toy,thanks all
    [​IMG]