Crazy Dev Devastor legs need help please respond

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Blackout32, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Hello everyone, as I wanted to make this thread to possible get some help on some add-on part I would love to get without me paying dealy for them. I was wondering IF anyone knew where else you could get the legs that Crazy dev made. You know the grey and purple style legs for devastor that keep getting sold out or either I can't keep up cash to get the TF devastor legs and they sell out before I can pay for them. Or their to much money I can't afford them, besides evil bay that I could buy them from which I won't do But would trade some Movie style TF's for the legs. I would really like to get these legs in either grey or the purple color but would like to find them for around what BBTS had them for in the 34$ range or cheaper IF POSSIBLE. As I said I have some TF's from the movie and they are from the first movie style figures that is that I would like to trade for these legs. I CAN get pics if anyone is interested in what I have for trade or whatever. If you are interested, contact me and I can get you more details on what I am trying to do here. Thanks and if you can help with the crazy dev legs please help anyway possible.

2. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Your best bet will either be to e-mail crazy devy directly, or hope someone picked up a couple extra sets to sell.
    I have the silver set and a friend has the purple, I recommend the silver if you can get your hands on them.
    You can also try emailing some of the online vendors and asking. I know some of them have things not listed on thier websites.
    Best of luck!

3. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

I emailed BBTS and they sent me the link to it but it was sold out already and had been. I think she (BBTS lady) didn't understand that I ACTUALLY wanted to buy it not just see it. TF source DID have it on their page but it is not any longer as I think they are sold out as well since its nots their any longer. I thought about emailing crazy dev but IF they have it in stock you HAVE to have pay-pal which I don't and won't do cause I've had fraud from them and so has my friend too. So emailing them directly isn't an option anymore either cause thats what crazy dev has on their site is pay-pal ONLY unless someone is kind enough in their heart to help me out and I really don't know where else to get them besides tf source or BBTS. Toy arena I really kind of don't trust since I am not sure on their business practices and plus I havn't heard ANYONE on here that has done business with them besides well Optibotimus which I think from his reviews is somehow endorsed I think just like hes with crazy dev and tryed contacting him for help with crazy dev but didn't get a reply back from him on it.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Toyarena is Liqdeal on Ebay, IIRC. I've done a lot of business with them in years gone by back when they had a large stock of Braves. Never had any problems back then.

Not sure on where else to try. You're limiting yourself without Paypal though I'm afraid to say.

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Liqdeal is an awesome dude. Got all my Braves from him as well.
    He used to have the coolest stuff, would spend hours scrolling & nailbiting through his auctions :lol .

6. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    You're just gonna have to wait till bbts or tfsource has them availae again. And for that to happen crazydevy is gonna have to produce another batch. Start saving now so you'll have the money next time. If you snooze you lose. Especially with 3rd party stuff.

7. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Can ANYONE HELP OUT a fellow TF collector on my item below I am looking for and IF you know of where you can get a set within a price range if you contact me and we talk, can give you a idea of how much I am willing to spend. I don't have ebay and can't risk be frauded another time throuh ebay so PLEASE,PLEASE can anyone help.

CDMW-02* Construction Brigade Power Parts Custom Hips/Waist

8. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    They are still taking preorders for CDMW-02* on the crazydevy.com website, why not go through there?

9. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He does not want to use paypal.

Get paypal. I had fraud happen as well. They fixed it and I moved on.
    Your best bet is straight through thier website. They are pretty good people, so you should be fine.

10. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    1.) Get PayPal. It is safer than just a credit card, and allows you more access to sites other than Ebay or CrazyDevy.
    *like HTS*

2.) if you are this desperate, use the Junkion Exchange and don't forget, only 1 "Bump" a day to avoid problems. if you're lucky, maybe someone there at the least could accept a cashier's check or Money Order. (good luck on that.)

3.) go directly to CrazyDevy.

other than that, you are kinda in a bind.

11. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

I wanna go directly to Crazy devys website but I don't have paypal and just scared to use it any longer cause a friend of mine just got frauded 2 weeks ago for 400$ so that completely sealed the deal on me resigning back up on Paypal and I've asked quit a few times on here for help with these legs and no luck as of yet. Crazy devy wants pay-pal and even asked my friend if she would help me by using her using her paypal but she said since the order isn't open yet as their website says accepting order and it comes out in DEC so she said I had to wait till it comes back in stock which I can't do cause they are accepting orders now and I need to get my order in now so when it comes out in DEC I can get it. I just don't know what to do cause I've tryed ALL other ways to do this to get these legs and have had still no luck as of yet for someone to help me but I guess if I loose my chance because of no help oh well its not the first time I've been turned down and lose something. I have plenty of feedback on another forum which is a SW forum that is and plus I have my old ebay acct with 100% great feedback even though I havn't used it in 7yrs,.... which I mean my ebay acct. I do have a very good rating as well on here too. I have a +4 on here too if anyone would just help me out by helping me with the crazy devy website ordering of it. IF you can HELP ME PLEASE do so cause I would be so thankful and greatful that someone would help me out.

12. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Well if there is another run being done for a December release.... I'm sure some of that run will show up at BBTS or TFsource or Toyarena. Just wait till then to buy it. Problem solved.