"crazy date" thread...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Foster, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

THERE CAN BE ONLY NONE, DEBBIE!

(Sealab ftw!)

I had one crazy date that lasted about a year and cost me around thirty grand, and my dignity, self-worth, and all my musical gear, about ten grand worth, and my car (she wrecked it, twice). I should have known when we had nothing but pop on our first evening together and she STILL managed to puke a few minutes later.

I once wrote a 45,000 word essay on the entire relationship. That's about a word for every dollar she took from me. I realized later it only covered about half of what she actually did that was wack-job freakin' nutso, so trying to describe it in a thread like this is kinda pointless.

2. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

This one time at band camp.....

3. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

I dated a vegetarian, Courtney Love'n, *** hagn, closet bi sexual, horse teeth having constantly depressed girl for a year, go me.

4. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Met a girl in High school,
    Went on a few dates. She had a party at her house, things got a little hot and heavy in her basement, but nothing major happened and that was the end.

7 months later she announced in English class that I made her go down on me...which was a complete lie. (Sure I asked, but she didn't wasn't into it, so I backed off)

Good thing that I had awesome friends and they called her on her BS...something like that could turn out very bad for a guy...

5. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

[​IMG]

And what's the tale on the other roommate?

Dam this thread is better thn TV. :) 

6. honestgabe

honestgabe I

Last year my then girlfriend and I went to Boston for her 21st birthday. Her University was offering a trip to Boston for that weekend so we jumped at the idea. I also bought a pair of tickets to see the touring company of Spamalot! as one of her birthday presents.

So we get there Saturday afternoon after a long ass bus ride. We go out to dinner and then we see Spamalot!. After the show we thought about going to the bar, since she would be turning 21 at midnight. We scoped it out and the bars were just crowded, oh and I practically got mugged by some drunk, cracked out dude (guy grabbed me by the collar demanding money for drugs, I refused and after 10 minutes of arguing he gave up)

So we spent the night at her friends apartment. The next day we just went shopping. We had some time as the bus wasn't going to be leaving till 4, so we thought it would be a good idea to go boozing and get drunk so we'd be feeling nice for the long bus ride back to Pennsylvania.

Its 2 pm and we start hitting up bars. We went to about 6 bars and had about 4 drinks in each bar. Needless to say, we got pretty fucked. Come 4 O'Clock, we're fucking gone. We had no idea how to find the bus, even though we were just a block away. Well we ended up missing the bus, and we're left stranded in Boston.

Ang freaks out. Shes a drunken mess. Stumbling out of the bar hysterical "Gabe we missed the fucking bus! Holy shit! What the fuck are we going to do?!" Crying, screaming, in tears. The cops show up and I explain to them what happened and we all try to calm her down. Its not working. So they throw us both into a taxi. Shes still fighting and completely nutso in the car, slapping me, scratching me, hitting me. But whatever, I'll take it, I'm not going to fight back. The poor driver though wants nothing to do with us so he stops and kicks us out.

Ang and I are in the middle of the street and shes yelling at me and shes just crazy. She starts to run away and I grab at purse. She throws it off and just runs away, a drunk mess in an unfamiliar city with out her phone or ID.

Well I'm a drunk mess too and it took me 3 hours to find her friends apartment. Ang isn't there and she hadn't heard from her. So after 45 minutes of waiting around, I get up and go looking. I wander the streets till about 2 in the morning and I realized I have no idea how to get back. I go into a 7-11 to buy a soda and some lady asks me why my face is all cut up, I had no idea so I'm like "Oh it must have been from my crazy girlfriend". I tell her the story and she invites me to her apartment to spend the night. I took her up on the offer cause my feet were blistered and I needed sleep. So I go to this old broads apartment and this lady is hitting on my hard core. Brings out foot lotion for my blistered feet and starts rubbing them and then asks if there was anything she could do to make me feel good...It creepped the shit out of me and I tell her "Oh no..but I'll just sleep here on the couch, thanks"

Its 6 in the morning and I leave. In a more sober state I head back to her friends apartment and no word from Ang. At this point both of our phones are dead. I decide to head to center city in search of a Verizon store so they can charge up the phones. I get this done by 11 o'clock Monday. Both our phones are charged and I ask them to change her password so I could check her voicemails. Well there was a voicemail from Beth Israel hospital and they have her. I call them up and they tell me to come on down.

I head down to Beth Israel and shes gone and had left an hour ago. So I call up her friend's cell and Ang answers. Shes at the apartment. I make the trek back to the apartment and Ang tells me her story.

Apparently she was roaming the streets of Boston and at around 11 decided to take refuge in a church. Well, a priest tried to kick her drunk ass out and Ang makes a scene and starts cursing off a priest. They call the police and they try to drag her away. Well she puts up such a fight that they tranquilize her and throw her in the car. They take her to the hospital and tie her down to a bed in restraints. She sobers up and eventualy calms down. They release her.

We took a greyhound bus at midnight Monday and didn't make it back to Pennsylvania till Tuesday night. I didn't make it back to Philadelphia till Wednesday. Now that was the craziest, worst date I've ever had.

7. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Gabe wins.

8. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James The JUICE

AMEN!!!!!!!

My crazy date will seem like nothing to most of the others, but here goes:

It was fall of 1998, and I was going out with this woman. We were going out to eat with a friend of nine and his then wife. He was paying the bill, because I had done a lot of work on his house, he was not footing the bill for the she devil I was dating.

Well it came time for the bill and my friend paid (I paid him her share later), and all of a sudden she starts bitchng about the size of the tip (it was around 20%) She thought it should have been more. My friend states " If anyone would like to add to the tip they are welcome." You could hear a pin drop.

That was the last time I saw the bitch. I found out a few years later from her dad that she had a kid. I did the math and she got knocked up about a month after the last time we went out (BTW we never did the deed, so the kid was not mine). She was either a fast worker or else she was cheating on me. I wish her well, as long as I never see her again.

9. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    I cuncur.

10. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Yes, Gabe well and truly wins this. Unless someone can outdo him?

11. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Gabe, the floor is yours.

12. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Didn't you have some crazy ass girl for a while. I sure you have some stories that can rival gabes...

13. honestgabe

honestgabe I

Somebody, please top that one so I don't feel that bad haha

14. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    I think the date would have to kill someone to top yours. Sorry, no offense.

15. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Anything involving cops and trank guns is officially a bad date. I can't top that.

Although there was this chick I met the summer after graduating high school who was similarly crazy. We were getting cozy at a bonfire party out in the woods near some train tracks. She wanted me to follow her to her house after a few beers and shots. I didn't feel right about it, I said I shouldn't drive drunk and we should stay. She took off.

I later find out she had gotten her car hung up on the railroad tracks about a mile away and was screaming and trying to rock her car loose. Neighbors called the cops and when they came out she was still stuck there.

The cops finally subdued her after a crazy drunk struggle. She had busted an ankle shortly before this incident, doing god knows what, and had been using one of her crutches to swing at the cops to keep them from cuffing her and taking her to detox.

Dodged a damn bullet there.

16. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    Foster^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

17. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    ^^:lol 

18. Boardwise

Boardwise There are no strings on me Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think it's possible to top that story.

19. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Yeah, but I'm feeling lazy. If this thread sticks around, I might rewrite some of the highlights. The giant post on it is/was in the Fuzzy.

...and I don't know if it'd rival Gabe's. Some of the shit the feminympho pulled was entertaining for sure, but Gabe...Dude WTF.

20. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

Here's one. A few years ago I was dating this woman who lives in San Antonio (I live in Austin). Due to the distance, we would only see each other on weekends. Anyway, I took a Friday off from work to go see her and after an hour and a half drive, right when I hit town, she called me. Her sister's bi-polar husband freaked out on her and left her stranded at a driving range. As luck would have it, I had just entered town and was closer to where her sister was so, being the good guy that I am, I offered to go pick her up and take her home and we'd meet at her sister's place. Anyway, we met there, waited a few minutes to make sure she and her husband were ok and left and went to dinner and a movie with a mutual friend - who lived a 45 minutes away. After the movie, my date and I left and she asked to be taken home (an hour away). So I took her home and just as I shut off the car and was about to get out to go inside with her, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, said thanks and got out of the car and walked to her apartment, leaving me to drive 2 hours back home. I drove some 250 miles that day just to be with her, ended up rescuing her sister and that's what I got for my trouble. She called me a few days later and broke up with me. I was so pissed about that night, I was going to break up with her anyway, she just beat me to it. Women!