crap...

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Dec 15, 2009.

1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :redface2:  yea... so I was cleaning my collection up today... I was using a vacuum to remove the majority of the dust on my figures... got to my WSTF Convoy and trailer... Convoy made it through fine. The trailer.. not so much.. My thumb slipped, and the back hatch opened up. Aaaaand.... there went roller... I was upset.. kept going, same method. Got to my 2nd beast wars shelf. Got to the none transmetal 2 Cybershark... the vacuum ate the right shark fin.. so to end my story. I now need the parts to replace the one's I lost to cleaning... Please don't rape my wallet, ok? Thanks. OP1983

2. defstar

defstar Autobot...

Roller... :rip 

You couldn't just dig in the vacuum bag to get him out?...

3. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I did... the bag was so compacted, I couldn't find him.. :cry 

4. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i don't mean to sound rude but i would dig harder..
    take the bag outside and open it up on a opened trashbag. that way the dust and funk will be outside and in another bag....either way, good luck :) 

5. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    not rude at all bro.I opened it up.. I mean I literally cut it open. everything in the bag was that packed. There was just no sign of roller or cybersharks fin any where.

6. justamaze

justamaze Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    THIS

7. Alung

Alung Lazybot

News Credits:
    Impossible! It HAS to be in there, just keep looking man. They didn't just grew feet and ran away.

8. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, what ever happened, I couldn't find them.. so no offense., I'm gonna try to buy new ones.. I dont have much of a choice now seeing how someone else took the bigger trash bag out and I no longer have access to the shyte that was in the vacuum bag... I looked, coudn't find em. Not much more I can do now but to try to buy new parts.

9. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    Check the motor or vacuum pipes and hoses.

I've sucked up stuff and it got stuck in the hose.

10. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, I tried shaking the hoses. The parts weren't on the floor, I was using the hose with extension and brush attachment. I know everyone is trying to help, and I appreciate that, but does anyone have the parts I'm looking for at all? What I'm looking for is gone from my house. Taken away already. There is no more looking for them. Believe me, I wish I had found them, but I spent a good hours sifting through the contents of the bag, checking hoses, tipping the vacuum over, looking in crevasses and nooks and crannies and such. Trust me, they are no where to be found.... I'm not trying to be rude to anyone, but... They're gone.. the parts are gone.. I may have very easily looked over them while I was looking for them through the mess that came from the bag, it would be extremely easy with WSTF roller too.. So damned tiny I could have looked at it 9,000 times and still over looked it. As for the fin.. well... I'm not sure where that went. Anyway, sorry if it seems like I'm being rude, but I feel like everyone is thinking that I didn't seriously try to look for these parts. So please, if you can help, please let me know. Again, I apologize if it seems like I'm being rude... just really irritated that I sucked up these parts.

11. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    So Unicron DOES exist... but only in vacuums..

Sorry to hear that. Hope you find the right parts.