Cracker's_Insanity_Comedies

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Thunder_Cracker, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Thunder_Cracker

Thunder_Cracker Friendship is Evil!!

Yes, yes, I know

I was supposed to post this one the day before yesterday, but the camera was acting weird, I was going to post it yesterday, but in the middle of taking the pictures I had a dumb monkey headache and it took me forever to finish the pictures >.>

Anyway, after 12hrs of editing (**** me life with potato salad o_O ) I bring you something which I reeeeeeeeeeeally hope it gets the liking I hope it gets xD

The music for this I choose a fitting one to keep up with the motif of things :) 

enjoy, something or another

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some of it came out better than I had hoped, but the start of it was too damn shitty and I wasn't in the mood to retake pictures and what not, so my apologies for my laziness :p 

I tried my best to give those 3 almost the exact same character as their pilots in the anime, I think I nailed it down except for Heavyarms, I'm not sure, Trowa is a tricky clown to be dealt with >.>

This was supposed to be longer than what it is, but 12hrs of working on it made me skip some pics that I deemed unnecessary , but now looking at it this way I kinda wish I added those in :<

I give out credit to Fallen-Brushes for providing me with his feather brush set that enabled me to make that feathery effect for Wing Zero (and saved me alot of embarrassment for not using the ones I made xD)

There is some sort of inside joke, which was totally accidental when I was editing the pics, if you can find it/notice it, you will get a delicious mention in my next comic :) 

Speaking of next comic, I will be continuing where I left off...... in the Burning Justice project, not the actual comic (nay sayers, nya :p )

Now excuse me while I go sleep since I woke up at 4 and haven't gotten any sleep or food yet >_>
    Not that anyone will mind, since I'm posting this comic while 90% of the forums have deserted me :< xD

Edit: I went to sleep and forgot to post this xD

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:bay 

That was awesome, and I think you nailed all three pilots perfectly! :D 

That was definitely worth the wait.

3. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

So cool! I'm disappointed that the actual comic will not be continuing for a while, but this is just as good, if not better! I love how you nailed the three pilots' personalities! Wing Zero was just like Heero Yuy!

I hope you continue to keep this up! ^^

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    :bay 

5. Thunder_Cracker

Thanks ^^ I'm happy to hear that the grueling wait I put you through paid off xD

Wait, what? Are you saying that my actual comic isn't good? Not up to par with these random skits I'm doing? Well, I feel rather insulted!!

You're just saying that cuz it has Gundams in it!! :p 

And no one caught the joke yet? C'mon people :p  I can't make it anymore obvious (well I could have, but that's what you get with lazy editing and writing xD)

6. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

No. I mean your actual comic is good too. I just was disappointed that it will be on hold for a while longer. I meant this was stood substitute for the actual thing while the main comic is on hold.:thumbs2: 

7. Starfire22

Starfire22 :D

News Credits:
    Nice effects!

8. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Wooow, that was some awesome effects for all the difference it was makin'... oh right, they did piss him off XD I do hope it isn't too quickly over with XD

9. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

I noticed in one of the teasers that Wing 0 has what looks like Deathscythe parts grafted on.....or is 0 undergoing a takeover from on of those Dark Entities?

10. Datbotwithaface

Datbotwithaface Well-Known Member

One day, EW heavy arms. bandai shall grant you a befitting MG.

11. Thunder_Cracker

I still say you like it cuz it has Wing Zero in it :p 
    But thanks :D 

Problem is with dragged up fight scenes (yes, I'm looking at you Dragon Ball) is that the longer they are, the less content should put in them, else if you put the content you planned on and still manage to drag it out, you'll be left with very very few ideas, such as panning the battlefield from one opponent to the other as they weigh each others' presences and power and so on

I tend to not actually take long with my battles, unless the script is too epic to have them go short, like the Krekka updates a while back, that was entertaining to do :D 

Hmmm.... We will have to wait and see for that one :) 

Though part of the teaser have changed to a later season, think I decided to put that in season 6 or 7 instead of putting it in season 3

That's the problem with trailers/teasers, inorder for them to look decent and interesting, you have to put some of your major twists in them, like the Avengers trailers :D 

Yes, and on the day that I get it, it shall rain bullets and shrapnel from the heavens above to the fields below :) 

If they do make it though, I think it'll be the last one in the boy band group, Altron has to be the next one they make (fan favorite, so it only makes sense) followed by the least popular Sandrock MK2 and Heavyarms Kai, so it will be a very long time before these come out, maybe 2yrs or so since this year is all about Gundam Seed MG's

One can hope, but hope is so little :D  Not to say that this HG counterpart is lacking in anything special that the master grade can offer, instead of better colors and bigger beam gatlings, other than that, im happy with it :) 

No updates yet, sorry for have failing you my dearest readers, but laziness and time constraints have taken the best of me (yet again) but I hope that during what's left of summer that I will have updates for your pleasure, atleast on weekends so that I won't be a target of popcorn hate, country assassination attempts by the law, rage and rage from certain fan boys, and the eyes of critiques that is very hard to please

I am, however, polishing my skills in making special effects using different techniques and styles, so not all this slack time should be for nothing

I also got some new additions to both my transformer collection and gundam alike, so the cast for upcoming random updates (and comic updates) have increased in number to provide a delicious variety of edible awesomesauce for you to enjoy with your kegs of Burning Justice, developed here in T_C's Room, sponsoring all your brave and courageous needs

12. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

No worries, just update whenever you get around to it. I can definitely wait. :) 

13. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

oh great, another comic on hold (after Ectoneon, Shadow Dragon and Chaos Incarnate) for some time

14. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Dude, I miss this comic just as much as you do, but... would you please stop resurrecting old comic threads? It's starting to get very annoying, at least to me. People are going to think that there's a new update to this comic only to see someone posting the obvious "this comic hasn't been updated so long" statement.

15. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Drifting around

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    So much awesomeness happen while i was gone

i hope this popcorn can hold out while i wait

:popcorn 

16. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Did you fail to read the previous post? Really?

17. Thunder_Cracker

Thanks! I'm glad people still enjoy these :> Or enjoyed? I'm not sure which one to use, clearly it was in the past but I'm sure some still do enjoy them :p 

No comic hobby updates forever :>

Harsh, but true
    As much as I appreciate people posting comments to show their support and opinions on my works, it does become a disappointing slap when other viewers come in only to find it's not an actual post and more just fan replies

I won't tell you what to and not to do, but more just to advise to ask yourself if you should post or not after viewing the activity/inactivity of said post

But thank you nonetheless, I appreciate the comments, and moderation people have shown in this inactivity.

18. Thunder_Cracker

BeamTut1.jpg BeamTut2.jpg BeamTut3.jpg BeamTut4.jpg BeamTut5.jpg BeamTut6.jpg BeamTut7.jpg BeamTut8.jpg BeamTut9.jpg BeamTut10.jpg

TitansBeam.png
    TitansBazookar.png

Just a beam effect tutorial I made on Tumblr, that everyone and their mother probably do know how it's done but... Oh well :>
    Along with a couple of random pics with the help of Titans here

Few things to note really:
    • I graduated, huzzah, who knew I had it in me!
    • I'm currently working as a full-time freelancing artist, I post most or all my works on Tumblr, Twitter, and other media platforms
    • This doesn't leave me with much time to do updates here, if even I used to before then anyway

With that said, and while I do want to do comics in addition to my work, it probably won't happen at a consistent rate, let alone happen at all.

And if and when I would do things like these, it will be for shits and giggles, a pass time, just random bits and snippets as how it all started or just random one offs that I felt would belong here as well.

This means that, for now, both the story line of Transformers: T_C's Room and Project Justice are placed on an indefinite hiatus
    I'm sorry, but that's just how it has to be, too much has changed that continuing the story just out of the blue makes no sense (much like this post that is pretty out of the blue as well)

So, please, while I appreciate the cheers and comments expressing excitement as well as eagerness to read what would happen next, I'd like to ask that you stop asking of WHEN the next update will be, or bring up the comic itself, it causes me more discomfort to know that I'm leaving people hanging and waiting for something that won't be coming, atleast not in the time frame they would want.

This may as well be another necro post, but we'll see in a week or so. Just wanted to put closure on the future of the comic story itself, rather than the future of this threat as a whole.

Thank you kindly for your support.

• Like Like x 2