Couple Soundtrack Questions

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Tampalicious, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Closed thread

2. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

1. Bastian Evans, the composer of the TFA soundtrack, had the tracks up on his website for a bit, took them down because - duh, people were downloading them for free - then put them back up without much fanfare. Shortly after that, the 'lease' on his website ran out and it all disappeared. If you want the TFA soundtrack, as I sorely do, your best bet is to find a fan who downloaded them all when they had the chance. It really is good, particularly the track playing as the camera glides over Lake Eerie, '50 years later'. And all the stuff from the montage of future Detroit.

2. And that one, too. And the breakbeat piece from the Blitzwing chase sequence in the roadracing episode.

3. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    If anyone here has downloaded those tracks, they should reply to this topic and provide some download links for the rest of us.

I'd fancy getting a few of those tracks myself.

4. Tampalicious

Thank you very much for speaking up and putting it that way. I was afraid of possible infractions.

Here's hoping someone cool will see this

Sorry, this site has other soundtracks up for download that are copyright, therefore link has to go away - 2005 Staff

Here is where I found the WFC in case it helps anyone. The megaupload link is under the large pic with Optimus

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2011
  5. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

IIRC, the news that Bastian Evans had put the tracks up was frontpaged on here.
    Either that was amended (within 24 hours) or there was a new front page post regarding the news that the tracks had been taken down.

Take from that what you will.

6. Tampalicious

I just wanted to make sure its ok to have that link I posted on there. If a mod sees it as a problem, just give me a pm and Ill take it down right away. Oh, nevermind, I see it has been handled. Thanks!