Couple questions aout the TF Movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by UnicronHound, Oct 23, 2007.

1. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen the movie yet(RENT it if you have to)

okay after watching the movie yet again I have a couple of questions:
    First question when Prime pulled the chunk of Allspark out of Megatron's chest why couldn't he use it to bring back Jazz?
    Second, What's the chances of them bringing back Scorponok? He wasn't killed off from what I've seen, he burrowed back into the ground after only the tip of his tail was cut off.
    Third, if you watched the credits you'll have seen that Starscream flew back into Outer Space, what's the chances of him returning? I think that they'll do the next movie without him, then have him come back for the third(if they make a third) anyone else have an opinion on these?

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    We have no idea if the allspark was ever able to bring transformers back to life. and it was destroyed (prime said so), so even if it had the ability to do that before, it certainly doesnt any more.

but I really don't think it ever had that ability, or the war would have been in the autobot's favor on cybertron, since they had the allspark, their soldiers would have essentially been immortal.

3. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    1) A small chunk like that is just remnants left over. Imagine how far a car would go if the radiator was missing. Now imagine if the radiator is the only thing left. Not much of a car, right?

2) He was thrashed pretty bad but there's no confirmation that Scorponok died. If he could tunnel away, sure bet he's alive.

3) Starscream in the sequel is a 100% chance, no doubt there.

4. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Starscream will be back. No doubt. My bet is, he'll claim leadership over whatever Decepticons are waiting "out there" and pull them back to earth in the hopes of gathering something, whether that be as simple as energy, or as complex as another magical mcguffin device.

Here's to hoping Shockwave makes an appearance and plays havoc with his plans. And Soundwave expends every effort he can to revive Megatron. A loyalist, an opportunist, and an opportunist with a massive amount of intelligence would make the Decepticons very interesting I think.

Though I'm probably hoping for way, WAY too much.

5. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    2 answers-

1. I dont think that by this time they would be qualified as spoilers.

2. :horse: 

6. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Here is a twist that answers both the recovery of jazz and the effects of primes part of the allspark. From First strike optimus prime and g1 deco autobot jazzs bio.

FIRST STRIKE OPTIMUS PRIME
    When the AllSpark was destroyed, the war against the DECEPTICONS ended in one stroke. OPTIMUS PRIME was bathed in the power of the shattered AllSpark. The gaps in his armor gleam with ancient energy, his eyes and voice pulse with power. He has become a living receptacle of the creative power of the AllSpark, capable of healing – or destroying – with the merest thought. Despite this, he remains dedicated to peace. As a symbol of this dedication, he has altered his exterior decorations to match the ones he bore as a young leader, before the beginning of the war.

Autobot Jazz (g1 deco)
    During the long process of being rebuilt by Autobot Ratchet, There was a lot of time to think. Autobot Jazz digs his his earth vehicle form, but the silver paint job scratched too easily, and dust stuck to it like cyberflies to oil. Also, It wasn't nearly eye-catching enough. just because he's supposed to be in disguise doesn't mean he can't be noticed. With help from Bumblebee and Autobot Ratchet, He picked this color scheme as the one most likely to get him appreciative looks from all the humans he passes on the freeway.

7. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I dont think the toy bios play into it. Those are notorious for not following the fiction of the cartoon, comics, or whatever they're applied to and are generally their own fiction entirely. We saw in the movie, nobody was bathed in any AllSpark power but Megatron and he got fried from it.

8. soundwave34

soundwave34 OBSESSED Transformers Fan

I don't think your asking for way to much that should be a good start for the TRANSFORMERS 2 (2009). Soundwave would be awesome! But we'll have to wait till the TRANSFORMERS 2 (2009) movie is complete.

9. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    1.Probly wouldn't work its just a little chunk but who knows about the sequal since I have a good feeling wheeljack we'll be in there(but I personally hope jazz doesn't come back)
    2.Scorpy did get thrashed pretty badly but I expect him to get him mentioned in the sequal
    3.Not having starscream in there would be the most stupid move mbay& crew could make in fact I believe hed probly be one of the most focoused on characters in tf2 btw there is a third being made heres hoping for a fourth

10. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

If both Soundwave and Shockwave appear in the sequel, you can almost bet that one of them(most likely Shockwave) will have a different name.