Couple of suggestions and questions

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by John_Force, Feb 8, 2010.

1. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ

News Credits:
    Okay:
    1.)Ban Log-Ever thought about creating one to let users know what kind of behaviour can get you banned? Doesn't matter if it's a perm ban or infraction, A log would be nice.
    2.)How can staff and contributers fit "I asked for 'Super_Megatron', but got this instead' inside that bar beneath your user name?
    3)How can some Mods appear not on TFW2005, but still do their Moderator thing?
    4.)Ever though about increasing the size of the PM Inbox. I recieved a lot of PM'S from a guy on this forum and it seem's I'm constantly emptying my inbox. Is there also a way to prevent Sent PM's from being saved as a copy in your Sent Items folder?

Sorry If it seems like a lot of questions.
    Thanks

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
  3. Boardwise

Boardwise There are no strings on me Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Obviously you haven't ever taken the time to read The Rules
    Break any of the rules and you'll get a Infraction.
    3 Infractions will earn you a week long Temporary Ban, 5 Infractions will earn you a Permanent Ban.

All this is has been detailed on the Warnings & Infractions section of The Rules page.

Because Admins can format the user titles beyond what regular users can.
    And No, don't ask them to change your user title beyond the limits or for any additional formatting.

Some Moderators have there status set to Invisible, so they are logged into the boards, but you just can't see them. It's a option that is available to all users, however Moderators are still notified when you are on.

Again, on the section of The Rules page, under the heading Donation Perks you will see that if you donate to the Site Server Fund, your PM box size is increased to a whopping total of 300 PM's.

Also when you send a PM below the text box is a set of tick boxes that allow you to not save a copy on your Sent Items.

4. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ

News Credits:
    Thank you for answering all my questions, Boardwise and Joe Moore.
    BTW,Never realized you could modify your inbox.