Couple of funny things I noticed since HMS is serious about banning hackers & cheats

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Cryptwire, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    during a couple of matches, i noticed that when the game was about to encounter glitches, after a few seconds or so the glitching stopped, unlike in WFC when the glitching kept going on and on.

Another thing that i loved was how the Host Migration kicks in when someone who's getting clobbered suddenly rage quits close to when you're team is getting its 40th kill. this time though, the game continues and we proceed to win lol.

these are 2 of the things i really love about the new game.

like i said, i am willing to give up the kill streaks. but i just hope for a color silder and if they can't bring back all vehicle abilities, then at least bring back the barrell roll for the scientist class. it's hard to suspend disbelief that robotic alien lifeforms that transform into kick ass jets can't barrell roll.

2. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    If only there was a way to deactivate the ability swap cheat in a few seconds.

3. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Well lets just hope high moon can fix it (if its in the game and its not just hackers) and if its preformed like it was in WFC people liked laggy games to do the glitch I dont know why but they do seem to like it so they can do the glitch

4. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    You can't test the ability swap glitch very well in the Demo. When I get the full game I'll try it out at some point and then we will know if they actually managed to stop the glitching.

5. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Why? Or will that reveal the way to do that?