Couple alternators and WFC game for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Infernus, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Infernus

Infernus Banned

Hello. Got a couple alternators i thought might use as customs but have no need for. Here is the list of them.

Make me an offer. I prefer paypal. No longer looking for trades. Items are marked with prices. Shipping not included, I do ship via USPS priority with DC#. Give me your zip and will get you shipping quote. I figure at most shipping would be 7.00 and that would be from where I am in NY to CA.

For feedback Look me up under landquake36 on ebay and you will see I ship quick and follow through on deals. I have recently bought from Buretz on here as well.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/387350-infernus.html my feedback here

Items for sale: (Prices are open to offers as well) Make me an offer I'll probably take it. Ravage is for sale on ebay so can purchase him on there as well.

Alternators Dead End - 100% complete, small scratch on roof. - 20.00
    Alternators Windcharger - 100% complete with car top, convertible boot cover, and gun. Right side mirror broken off but thats how i got him. - 15.00
    Alternators Ravage - this is the Jaguar XK model. Not the corvette. 100% complete. - 30.00
    KO Alt Prowl - This is the one that looks like the official hasbro release. Right arm was broken off at shoulder in the package it came in. 100% complete with box, billy club, engine gun, and instructions. 10.00
    Alternators Smokescreen - Comes in his his original box, excellent shape and 100% complete. - 25.00
    Alternators Riccochet - Missing head, has gun, hood painted white. - 10.00

2. Infernus

Infernus Banned

bump open to any offer

3. Infernus

Infernus Banned

bump