couldnt really pass this up.....

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Malach Ra, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    with the price,thought it was a KO at first, then after alittle research determined it was the real deal.

red slag

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  2. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    guy just emailed me saying that he put the wrong price down after I emailed him asking if it was the original. I guess he figured out how hard this fig is to come by. I smell some bad feedback brewing.

3. bandron

bandron seeker jets' nightmare

Ebay:
    you bought it and then he changes his mind? Roast him man. His fault for not doing the checking he needed to do beforehand. Thats just not cool.

4. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    good find but man i hope he doesn't try to screw you over

5. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Yeah, hope he honors the auction.

6. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    I realize this fig costs somewhat more, and I'm willing to pay alittle more but not $210-this is the price he wants now after I asked him the 'is this original' question.

7. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    posted by me:

this is bad buisness bro. what do you suggest we do about it, cause I'm completely in the right here and won it fair and square according to ebay. I'm open to options.

posted by him:

Yes, you're are 100% right, could I give you a discount on another item? But like I said, you're in the right, it was a mistake on my part. I won't cause a problem, but as a fellow Ebayer to another, I'd prefer to have at least $210. If you want to take the item at a steal, I won't cause a problem, because it was my fault.
    thanks again
    Chris

well, i just paid the 120 it was listed for. i'm sorry, but I dont play that "oops, i screwed up on the price" shit as far ebay goes. if your selling something-you gotta be on top of that stuff-and he listed it red slag-he shouldve adjusted the price accordingly. well see what kinda condition its in once i receive it. I honored my end of the deal and my obligation.

8. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Yeah, with this posted on the auction:
    He should definately honor his original price. if you're 100% against buyer error, you gotta be the same about your own mistakes too.

9. Freyabeads

Freyabeads TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    He best honor it and send it in good conditon also.

He has this posted on the auction...
    >>>BUYER NOTE: As a Ebay seller I am extremely displeased when a buyer blames me for not reading a description accurately. Buyer's please look at the item, read the description and if there are any doubts please contact me. I will not stand for anymore negative feedback because of Buyer Error. I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but please read descriptions well before you bid.<<<

I'd say it works both ways...do your pricing homework before you submit the post and check for typos to incase that is what this was, it could have been a transposition. Still it is a lesson to proof your sale items.

Hope it all turns out well.

seems a couple of us noticed that at the same time

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  10. Lion

Lion Aloha

Ebay:
    This is the chance you take by selling on ebay (or forums/whatever). He needs to give it to you at that price, and I say if he doesn't, we all contact him and ebay about it...I've gotten some great stuff by sellers not knowing fully what they had, and I'm sure I've sold some stuff not knowing exactly the worth, but hey, that's the name of the game....good score!

11. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    I hope you get that Slag at the original posted price.

12. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    TBH, I'm surprised anyone would have paid $120 for this in the first place. I know that exclusives are expensive rarities, but this is Slag with a red head and fists! It's sales like this that make me feel sorry for TF fans...

But about the auction, I agree that the seller should honour the deal, but try not to be rude. I'm sure he's sore enough as it is and doesn't need extra incentive to neg you. After he leaves his feedback, you can always try selling it back to him at a higher price. :D 

13. skywarprime

skywarprime DHARMA

Even worse than risking negative feedback, this seller is in violation of eBay's Seller Non Performance Policy.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...rformance.html

If a seller has refused to complete a sale, and payment has not been sent or payment has been refunded, report the seller. Make sure to include a copy of the email documenting the seller's refusal to complete the sale with the full message text and complete email headers when making your report.

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...+Non-Performance&instruction=&expirationDate=

14. Orion P

Orion P Cybertronian P.I.M.P.

good find! i wouldn't mind one of those, looks pretty good.

15. Malach Ra

News Credits:

why do you feel sorry for me, am I getting called out as someone who has no idea what he's doing? red faced slags in this condition are quite hard to come by IMO. so its not like the guy pulled one over on me. but i guess anyone who doesnt collect toys would frown upon spending $120 on this.

and you forgot white legs, a different color missile launcher too.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
  16. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    Maybe he doesn't know how rare he is.....

17. CrackerBoy

CrackerBoy Señor Member TFW2005 Supporter

red face slag is awsome. Hope you can get him and the seller isn't a total knob.

[​IMG]

18. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    I hope you get it, its not that rare though, so if he doesn't come thru you should be able to find another one(I got 3 of them). However, that is one of the better ones I have seen, and it has the damn elusive red launcher.

19. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    He should honour the deal; you are completely 100% in the right bro. Keep us posted.

20. Red leader

Red leader Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He needs to honour the price and I hope he does, this happened to me when i won a leader class prime, megatron and voyager ironhide for ~£40 before xmas, the seller kept sending me a refund and then would not answer me simply because he didnt get what he wanted.