could this work for transformers classics/universe deszaras?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jul 30, 2008.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

picture that character figure wise being rebuilt in the present day as a classics universe transformers figure

maybe its just me but i could actually see that character being used as a starting point to create a classics universe deszaras figure

now give the figure full posability in all modes with the color scheme and robot head mold being based on deszaras's character model , the dragon beast being deszaras's true beast mode and the saber toothed tiger and falcone each being his animal cyber beast partners

and i actually think that could work as a modern day classics universe figure of deszaras

what are your thoughts people?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I personally can't imagine it working for the line. Even if they did make it, I wouldn't buy it.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Not Draias. As awesome as he is, he is not a Deathsaurus. Deathsaurus is a dragon, or maybe a dinosaur of some sort.
    Draias would be a better match for an evil Prime, maybe a Nova / Nemesis Prime or another demonic Prime. He's got the right head on his shoulders.

Personally, I could see this design being a better fit for Deathsaurus. It has the dino mode and the right chest and everything:

YouTube - Dino Geist

4. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I really do not understand your fascination with taking things that aren't Transformers and trying to make them Transformers.

Seriously, think about what you're proposing. You want to take this character, which isn't a Transformer; he has his own vintage figure, which looks nothing like a modern Transformer; and you want to give him a completely new toy, which can be made into Universe Deszaras, even though it's based on this guy?

Wouldn't it be easier to cut out the middle man and just make a Universe Deszaras? If the idea here is to make a new toy of an old Transformers character, and the entire point of Universe is already to make new toys of old TF characters, then why in god's name would you make a new toy of this Doraias guy, just to shuffle him into TF? He doesn't even look like Deszaras.

I would love it if Hasbro gave us a modernized Deszaras (and Star Saber, and Dai Atlas), but I don't see what this Doraias guy has to do with anything

5. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    Or if we get a Universe/25th Deszaras, I think a more workable figure might be to simply repaint the Beast Wars 2 Galvatron figure into the character for a US release.

6. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Ugh, I truly hope not. I really dislike that mold.

I'd rather a new figure then another repaint, since we already got a repainted figure as Deszaras with the Botcon set 2 years ago.

7. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

the only thing that got me thinking deszaras when it comes to that particuler brave character is the fact that one third of the guy becomes a predatory cat style mecha beast another third becomes a avian style mecha beast with the final third becoming a dragon style beast

and i suspose it also has to do with the fact that each of these 2 characters share a somewhat assimiler ability to one another in a comparative manner of speaking when it comes to the whole combining cyber beast doubling as body armor bit

and lastly there was also the whole bit in my mid of comparing deszaraz's dinobird form
    to doraias's winged dragon form

as for my first post on the matter the general idea i was trying to explore was one in which i attempt to create a transformer character that would essentually be a positive amalgamation of the 2 characters animation models

as for the whole dinobird to winged dragon bit what it was exactly that made the whole idea make sense to me was some kind of hypothetical theory i read somewhere on the internet a while back

something about how if dragons ever truly existed as living beings they would most likely be an interspecies hybrid of both prehistoric birds and dinosaur ancestry

i'm not saying that i am disagreeing with anybody on the matter post wise i'm just trying to explain why the whol idea made sense to me.

8. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    A New one is great but it's 3 olds ago Botcon.

9. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

abrogate sometimes this line of thought makes sense to me sometimes it don't

i believe that this idea on the matter actually would make sense though

try to picture these 2 as they woudl be if hasbro went and purchased the molds and redesinged it to the point that the 2 figures would have total posability in robot mode

a differant mold for the robot head a differant paint job for the blue guy and you would pretty much have a rather believable set of figures in which the red guy becomes g1 classics inferno and the blue guy sporting a g1 grapple colorscheme as a classics grapple figure to complete the set

like i said sometimes when i have an idea likethis sometimes it pans out and someties it doesn't

i also think that cybertron hotshot could make for a rather believable transformer volfogg with the right paint job and a set of roof mounted sirens but those are just my thoughts on the matter

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  10. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

I have a long list of characters in mind that I'd like to see ALL of them done before they did Deszaras.

Not the least of which are Kup, Wheeljack, Huffer, Brawn, Windcharger, Soundwave, Shockwave, and any of the rest of the Dinobots.

11. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A new Ultra class Universe Deszaras would rock. Huge dragon wingspan a must. 'Breastmasters' optional.