could this work for lugnuts?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jul 13, 2008.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when it comes to blitzwing and lugnutz , those 2 always work together more often then not

i am rather surprised no one thought this up earlier when it comes to the whole bit about blitzwing having some bit of a german accent and his monicle face , and personality causing him to come across as being a take on colonel cklink homage character wise

basicly imagine a scene that takes place at some point in a season 3 episode in which the elite autobot gaurd are interrogating blitzwing and lugnuts together

one in which blitzwing makes his usual remarks about the autobots iwhile lugnuts follows it up with only 3 lines for his part in the scene

I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing!”

if anything it would actually complete the whole klink homage when it comes to lugnutz coming across in the scene as being the Hans Georg Schultz of the 2

2. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    it would be funny

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's Lugnut not Lugnutz.

But yeah any Klink homage would be welcome.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

just out of curiosity exactly how much further could they go in exploring the whole colonel klink homage bit

i could actually see blitzwing going all the way on the klink bit like in that youtube piece

dissmissed

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    As far as I am concerned, any humour for those two is great. They really play off well against each other. Like Bumblebee and Bulkhead for the Decepticon side, one is the brutal strongman, the other the.... other one.

Okay, so maybe they have nothing in common at all.

There's a great opening for Blitzwing to do a Klink thing at the start of Season 3, though. Who else is going to fill the void? Female Starscream?

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

omg i just had a thought people

check this out

Major Wolfgang Hochstetter (Howard Caine) of the Gestapo. Hochstetter is an ardent Nazi who never understands why Hogan is often allowed to barge into Klink’s office at will. Hochstetter frequently demands of Klink “Who is this man?” or “What is this man doing here?!” with increasing stridency. Klink is justifiably afraid of him, but Burkhalter is not easily intimidated.

now picture femscream in hochstetter's role
    with blitzwing in klinks role

and lugnut in shcultz role
    if femscream she has starscreams terrible temper and manages to become the top con of the earth based decepticons over time she could be the Wolfgang Hochstetter of the trio when it comes to femscream completing the trio

oh shit i feel another joker laughing fit coming and my ribs are killing me as it is

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    QFT!!! (It's also not Lugnuts).

Would be even funnier if they somehow gave Lugnut Shultz's helmet. Wouldn't really make any sense for him to wear it, but it would still be funny. Instead of the interrogation, they could also set up an episode where Blitzwing and Lugnut are stationed at a Decepticon pow camp. That way we could get some new characters with personalities similar to other HH's characters.

8. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    I interesting thought about introducing a character from cybertron,
    but his name is too simmilar to Lugnut and we already have two bikes.

(/sarcasm)