Customs: could this work for drillhorn?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Apr 7, 2007.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

this is an idea that i have had in my head for quite a while now people

basicly this would be an attempt on my part to recreate allseven members ofthe japanese breast force in energon form, their merged form of liokaiser in addition to each members animal targetmaster hunting partner.

i just thought i would run this by you first see if i could get some constructive kriticism on the matter as it were.

for drill horn i am using the following figures and parts.
    1 crane truck limb from constructicon maximus
    2 minicon arctic drill vehicles for the drills
    1 tank limb from bruticus maximus for the tank turrent platform chest peice
    1 pvc heroes of cybertron g1 megatron head for drillhorns head
    and 2 front treads from classics tank megatron's chest.

the crane trucks rear feet were sanded down to half their length and its chest piece has been removed for the front of the upper body

i salvaged a set of drill arms from the 2 arctic minicon figures with the drill arms having been modified to the point that the drills are mounted onto the rear foot stumps of the crane truck with the drills acting as the rear feet.

the cranes chest piece has been completely removed, the raised center on the front of its upper body has been sanded down flat and the tank turrent dual platform chest piece has been epoxy glued itno place to serve as the chest for drillhorn.

the tank robot head has been swapped out and replaced with the megatron head.

the megatron head has been remolded to give it that center placed ram horn through the forhead and a set of stylised fin ears have been molded onto the sides of the head.

as for the tank treads they have been mounted onto the sides of the lower legs.

all together i would think the figurewould serve as a suitable energon enhanced body for drillhorn.

for weaponry he has the energon cannons mounted on his lower arms, a battle shield that doubles as a duel laser cannon and a radar guided dual missile cannon

the shield is from the a10 warthog limb.

while the radar guided dual missile cannon is from the tank limb

as for his animal targetmaster partner i would pair him up with top heavy.

if at all possible i will modify top heavy so that the rhino has a dremilled down energon star mounted on its rear end so that top heavy can serve as the tank turrents main gun with the enrgon star powerlinking onto the powerlink port on drillhorns chest when drillhorn is in vehicle mode

what further improvements if any do you believe i could make to drillhorn?

2. wavelength

wavelength Well-Known Member

pics

3. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    :useless 

Ha!! I finally got to use this one!!

But seriously, some pics would be useful in helping to determine if it would/would not work....I need visual aide, brain does not like to function on the weekend too much...*is lazy*

4. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

ehh, it's been doe with Classics, may as well see what a Energon version would look like.

go for it dude.

5. Deszaras

Deszaras In the next episode...

there were 6 members :p 

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

7 actually if you include deathcobra

i will either use him as a swap out limb for hellbat or he will link up as some kind of shoulder mounted laser cannon

7. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

all those figures are going into ONE drillhorn???!?!

and why so scattered with all the parts?

8. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

well for one i wanted to make drillhorn as differant from killbison as possible.

and for 2 the drills replace the rear feet while the treads bulk up the lower legs and also give the drill tank a good combo set of large and small wheels and treads making it a true all terrain style vehicle.

while the tank turrent gives him some decent firepower and in some part makes it possible for energon liokaiser to have a somewhat similer set of lower legs

the entire tank turrent reconfigures into his armored back and back pack along with his head and arms. with the back of the cranes body serving as the front of drillhorns body to make him that bit more differant from killbison.

while killbison will itself be a simple repaint of eneregon kickback but with the figure sporting cruellocks head for the robot mode.

was gaihawk an f15 people? i need some help pinning down his exact vehicle mode as i am pretty sure that hellbat's vehicle mode was a mig fighter jet.

if at all possible i am going to mod two stealth fighter jets limbs with one being rebuilt through the tail and wings to make it the f15 and with the figures robot head being remolded through the forhead to give it that bird beak like helmet

and if possible i will convert the other stealth fighter jet into a mig through the rear wings main wings and chest piece but with it sporting the robot head from a terrorcon laserbeak

9. Deszaras

Deszaras In the next episode...

it'd be cool to see deathcobra actually.. I was thinking about it the other day as to what he'd look like in toy form :) 

good luck! can't wait to see the pics :)