Could this have been the Decepticon's Ultimate Goal?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ironskull08, Jun 18, 2012.

1. ironskull08

ironskull08 WoW addict and Transformers fan

I apologize if this has already been theorized, but I took an hour of my time a few days ago to possibly fix some plot holes in the TF film series, like the constant change of the Decepticon's plan, could this have been it?
    ---

It's possible Megatron was planning on capturing the AllSpark on Earth and creating an army with it (as stated in TF1), then, he would use said army to wipe the Autobots out, so the Fallen could safely arrive on Earth, once that was completed, The Fallen would retrieve the Matrix (The Fallen could probably located it in a heartbeat, and the power of the primes is what turned it into dust, the Fallen's power doubles the others.). Once that is done, the Fallen would activate the star harvester and retrieve his energon, that's when the Decepticon army on the moon would awaken and retrieve Sentinel Prime and the pillars, the Fallen would revive Sentinel with the newly found Matrix and beam Cybertron towards Earth, once done, the Decepticon armies would round up the remaining humans to do slave labor, as the Decepticon troops will transport the energon found from the star harvester and implant it into Cybertron's core! Then, Megatron would place the AllSpark back into the Well of AllSparks so he can begin his own twisted version of the golden age of Cybertron, so would begin his galactic conquest!

2. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Bro, that actually might have been true.

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

Um, how would the Decepticons round up the humans as slaves AFTER using the Solar Harvester to extinguish the sun? We need the Sun to live, and it seems kind of stupid to try and enslave a rapidly dying species because you destroyed the star that enabled them to live on Earth in the first place.

Additionally, in the event Megatron was successful in the first movie and Optimus was killed, that prevents the plots of both ROTF AND DOTM from happening because without the last of the Prime hierarchy, the Matrix would be of no use to the good guys and so the Decepticons would have no clue where the Matrix of Leadership was. Thus, the Harvester could not be powered AND Sentinel could not be revived.

4. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

Good idea.

5. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

As people said before, Megatron just had three different set of plans:

1 - Get the AllSpark. Turn against the Fallen, bring back Cybertron and rule it. Easy.

2 - In case that fails, use both The Fallen and Optimus to achieve the Matrix, kick off the Harvester. If they don't die in the crossfire, use your new-found Energon to turn on them both.

3 - If both plans fail, bring back Sentinel and enslave mankind.

4 - In case that fails, lecture the pissed off hero on how he'd be nothing without you, because why the fuck not.

6. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Megatron's awesome when he comes to these plans. Too bad Optimus didn't buy his nemesis-lecture XD

7. Crainy

Crainy Well-Known Member

The way I see it was this: The decepticons plans to retrieve the Allspark and the Fallen/Sun Harverster thing were connected, afterall, they needed the knowledge of the AllSpark to find the Matrix. However, that ofc wouldnt have worked because only a true Prime can aquire the Matrix, HOWEVER, they didnt know that, did they?

The Sentinel Prime Plan I viewed as something that was already given up on seeing how Sentinel Prime was dead and all. The things from preventing the humans to find out wth is going on on the moon were just precautions taken by Soundwave. However, after their first plan had failed (Sun Harvester, AllSpark), they found a way to revive this plan, seeing how they now have the Matrix. Ofc, back in the Cybertron days, the plan would have probably worked different than how it did in DOTM, probably involving the All Spark and Sun Harvester, too. The plan that was executed in DOTM was probably a watered down "last attempt" of their original plan with Sentinel.

8. PcPrime23

PcPrime23 Filipinooooooooooooo

News Credits:
    :bay  Yeah I agree with you.

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Megatron like Bay made this shit as he was going along.

10. Optimus1116

Optimus1116 Autobot

News Credits:
    I think you forgot the part afterwards where they just conquer the entire universe :bay  Lol, your ideas are probably true though.

Edit: I think that Sentinel had a much bigger role than you said actually. In fact, in the first movie Megatron probably ended up on Earth not in search of the all-spark, but to find Sentinel Prime :-o

11. alfred p. sloan

alfred p. sloan Well-Known Member

Three independant movies with just enough references to confusingly tie them together.

That's the truth.

12. kraven

kraven Decepticon

isnt megatron talking to sentinal?

13. Twintwist8

Twintwist8 Banned

Ebay:
    I think Megatron's plans were each ill concieved, considering with each scenario, (Other than 2007) Megatron would not be truly in command. In 2 and 3, he'd be under a Prime either way... the Fallen or Sentinel. And when Carly pretty much as said that to Megatron, that's what ticked him off to destory Sentinel, thus helping Prime. My issue is all the ships and decepticons that pretty much appeard out of nowhere... thing is we're all made to believe the ship and bots on the moon are Autbots and they were all turning traitor due to Sentinel changing sides... so the attack on Chicago... were ALL those Autbots... or Decepticons? Did they use pillars hidden on the moon or another space bridge to bring Decepticon troops to Earth? I mean the Autbots flew to the moon and back...and saw no evidence of Decepticons...

14. Bluebe6

Bluebe6 Banned

News Credits:
    Really?... Sentinal?

15. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    So, basically, this is what would happen, if the Autobots didn't win. I never really put much thought into it until now. It seems sort of blatantly obvious now.

16. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    Awesome idea :bay  BUT instead of the fallen blowing up the sun first, maybe he could do that while the humans are inslaved on cybertron

17. kraven

kraven Decepticon

Lmfao! Good catch, bro... :rolleyes2 

18. ThisGuy

ThisGuy True Leader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sentinel had a plan with Megs not Fallen. Why would Fallen wake up a Prime when only a Prime can kill him. After the Sun goes out Earth is pretty much done for and the Earth's "resources" would be gone. IMO

19. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    No no no, In TF3 megatron says :"He was supposed to be here taking in charge with me when fate related us both." I dunno if that is 100 % but wut megatron means is Sentinel was supposed to be on earth and slave the human with him

20. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    That . . . kind of makes sense! :D