Could "the Fallen" be both Megatron AND the Fallen

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by joshferrell, Sep 6, 2008.

1. joshferrell

joshferrell Well-Known Member

I was thinking about this and have a possible theory,what if The Fallen character (from the comic book) was placed into the allspark back in the early days of cybertron and when the allspark was placed into Megatrons chest the Fallen character possesses and takes over his body,that would make for some interesting storyline,especially if Megatron isn't dead,that way Megatron would go crazy having multiple personalities..just a thought......

2. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    Interesting Idea. But doubtful. very doubtful.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Could be interesting. Would make any upgrading into Galvatron make a bit more sense. Basically he would go crazy, find a way to upgrade his body and weapons system, and due to is craziness he starts calling himself Galvatron.

4. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

Plausible but doubtful.

5. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    read the news I posted a few mins ago, It'll answer this but I dunno if I should here because its a major spoiler

6. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

It's not like we haven't had the Megatron/Galvatron thing before so it's possible that for some reason Megatron might change his name to The Fallen. Then the production team could split hairs by saying he called himself The Fallen and not Megatron so we were right about Megatron not being back.

7. OptimusPrimal13

OptimusPrimal13 Dutch Radicon

It could both be possible.

8. soundwave34

soundwave34 OBSESSED Transformers Fan

That's an interesting theory but if Galvatron came around that fast you wouldn't see Megatron do very much in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009). And I don't know how THE FALLEN could be so related to Galvatron.

9. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Which news? Without knowing what to look for it's difficult to search. Any chance of a link?

10. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    if i were at hasbro, i'd avoid the fallen as a character no matter what, just so pat lee doesn't get any money.

11. Santoanderson

Santoanderson Well-Known Member

It's becoming more and more difficult for me to imagine how they're going to fit this character into the movie. Isn't the Fallen basically the Cybertronian Lucifer/Devil? How in the heck do you create a credible story line where you're main antagonist is Satan, and the only way to beat him is shooting him with rockets and lasers?
    However if they don't even include the character but the followers who believe in him, it could be credible.

12. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    I've been suggesting the same idea as a possibility off and on, though I'm leaning he becomes the fallen persona, but in the end somehow becomes megatron again in an earth guise, but still has the fallen's taint for any further beings that were above the fallen. So we can still get one more movie with him actually as megatron in an earth mode.

He probably has a tank mode from being buried next to Devastator too. Or something similiar to that I'd think. I'm not sure.

Though personally I'm kinda hoping the fallen is something else, and devastator is salvaged with megatron by soundwave and shockwave, and they are fixed. Devastator being broken down into a few constructicons for now.

But from the clues we have and the info gathered...
    Megatron will return as a tank.
    The fallen is someone new
    the fallen has been on earth as long as the allspark
    the allspark is in megatron
    sam gets burned, and or choked by "megatron"
    "Megatron" isn't in 99% of the movie.
    Megatron was buried with devastator under crushing depths with the allspark in his chest.
    Orci said megatron's name would be answered in the next movie. (so he does come back somewhere in it potentially.)

My guess is they jam the remaining shard back into megatron at the end sealing the fallen back into the allspark. And then they decide to deal with just megatron, instead of the fallen who was hemoraging allspark radiation as his flames.

I hope I'm wrong.

He's more akin to something like a demi god. Or prophet with abilities. He's not a 'God' per se, but he is above the normal transformer.
    The original origin has him as one of the original 13 robots created by primuspark or whatnot. Not sure how he'll be used in the movie, but I will assume something along those lines but he became tainted, so the remaining 12 sealed him in the cube or launched him away somehow.
    The decepticon matrix of leadership? I'm not sure, there're many ways for them to approach him to be honest. He does fit the notion of a fallen angel, but on that token you have to consider the other transformers also angels. So the original 12 would be like the hierarchy of archangels that banished him to begin with. He's not a god himself. Though in DW he was unicron tainted and granted more power from that. I can't really think of a good parthenon that this can compare to. Unicron was the 'God' and his disciple the fallen who was birthed from unicron's brother primus.

On that note, it's really hard to figure out a good archetype to catergorize the entire primus/unicron/first 13/fallen into. Or how to really convey the set up of it.
    For some reason I kinda like the idea of his essence being captured inside a decepticon matrix of leadership since he would have more or less been the very first one.

13. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

i think its more along the lines of judas betraying christ

14. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Megatron is not the Fallen...Jetfire is not the Fallen...Soundwave is not the Fallen...Optimus is not the Fallen...Jazz is not the Fallen.

Anyone seeing a pattern? Probably not as I'm sure in about 2 hours we'll have yet another thread saying "Is Bumblebee the Fallen" or "Is Starscream the Fallen".

15. PredaconVukasin

PredaconVukasin Banned

DONE!

16. Dead Metal

Dead Metal Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Simon Furman invented the Fallen.

I kinda digg this idea, basically he lives in Megatron's dead body. Kinda cool idea.

17. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

i thought furman invented what the fallen looks like, but the character was invented by pat lee

18. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Megatron, Bumblebee, Optimus, Devastator, Starscream, Jetfire, ect. are not The Fallen.
    The Fallen is a seperate character.

19. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Transformers is licensed work. In the end, everything will belong to Hasbro (or in the movie's case, Hasbro and Paramount). Nobody working on Transformers comics, to my knowledge, gets any residual payments for use of their work or ideas, as everything they do and submit as work (even if they aren't used, as seen in Pat Lee's version of the Fallen), automatically become the property of Hasbro.

Anyway, I think the Fallen is more Furman's creation anyway, since he did write the character. The end design by Andrew Wildman didn't even look anything like Pat Lee's puffy sketch.

20. PredaconVukasin

PredaconVukasin Banned

Hum you know what would be real great, if alice was the fallen....