Could season 2 of Transformers Prime may have elements of Fall of Cybertron?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Oct 22, 2011.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Since we heard of news of how the Autobots and Decpticons are going to Cybertron for a while and possibly meeting Transformers who might have beast modes.I can't help but wonder if this is tied in to how
    Transformers Fall of Cybertron has beastformers involved in it's story and all that.This also has a strong indication of the Dinobots and quite possibly Shockwave having major or minor roles in season 2.So do you think this may be a build up for something or is it just coincidence? By the way I just joined 2 hours ago!

2. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    I'd assume that since Hasbro is really, REALLY enforcing their stance that WFC and Prime are in the same continuity, season 2 will have some nods to the games. I mean, Cliffjumper has his Prime head in FOC, so I don't see why the show couldn't do the same type of thing, at least story-wise.

3. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    I still say Hasbro is misguided about this WFC/FOC thing. Yeah, Exodus/Exiles can work if you really want it to because they were intended to be in the same world as Prime from the start. WFC...not so much.

@OP: I personally want them to visit the Beast planet during their travels. The TF pirates showing up wouldn't be a bad idea either.

4. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wouldn't be surprised. According to some people that played WFC there are already a bunch more WFC nods in the 3/4 part finale alone. Still not the same continuity for sure but I'd expect to see more things that make them alike.

5. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Toy Industry Analyst

News Credits:
    WFC doesn't fit with Prime AT ALL. Prime has Megatron infect Cybertron with Dark Energon AFTER the exodus, WFC has Megatron CAUSE the exodus by infecting Cybertron with Dark Energon.

6. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ratchet talks about Megatron and Optimus' history in One Shall Rise part 3, and he explictly mentions Cybertrons Core being poisoned during the War. The "infection" we see in Darkness Rising part 5 was to raise an army of undead Cybertronians.

7. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Welcome.

I won't keep your hopes up.

8. ken8kuhletz08

ken8kuhletz08 JKC

News Credits:
    Since TF Prime has more similarities with the movie version than the other Transformers franchises, I consider season 2 also a direct link with the movies (ROTF), given the fact that The Fallen would make his appearance in the series as well...

And since TF Prime is rumored to have 3 seasons in total, then I may also conclude that season 3 is also related to DOTM.

Just sayin in my own opinion. :) 

9. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    It'll be more like Fall of Cybertron will have elements of Season 2.

10. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Where did you get this? There been no news about the fallen. Tony Todd is doing a voice in tfp but it not the fallen it dreadwing.
    I do think wfc is connected to tfp and foc will include the part with bee losing his voice.

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Bulkhead should be in the game That's a good start.

12. The Swordsman

The Swordsman The REAL hero of Hyrule

News Credits:
    Well while there's been no official confirmation exactly, they've made a couple of references to The Fallen in passing, Bulkhead saying "Yeah right, and I'm lobbing with The Fallen" in his disbelief over Starscream wanting to join the Auto's, and Ratchet mentioning that Megatron named himself after Megatronus Prime when he first became a gladiator. So The Fallen at least exists or has existed in this continuity, and I see no reason why he can't pop up in series 2 or 3 (other than people connect him with the most despised movie of the last decade...), even if it's only in a flashback.

13. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    TFP's visual style was heavily influenced from the movies, no doubt, but it takes elements from a LOT of other Transformers media, if anything strays from the movies. There is no direct link with the movies, the Fallen has existed before RotF, and what with these Thirteen retconning and multiversal singularity things going on, it just indicates that TFP has their own version of the Thirteen (as shown in One Shall Rise, Part 1). TFP is slated to have at LEAST three seasons planned out since the beginning, not necessarily in total.

From what I understand, I haven't heard ANYTHING about the Fallen showing up in the show (apart from flashbacks telling the story of the Thirteen).

P.S. You don't need to capitalize the "t" in "the Fallen", it's just a normal "the".

I'm sure we'll see the Fallen Prime in flashbacks, but references alone do not mean we'll be seeing him, not even close. As for the existence, any member of the Thirteen that has been confirmed by Hasbro exists in this Aligned continuity family.

My list for the Thirteen again:
    1. Prima
    2. Vector Prime
    3. Solus Prime
    4. Liege Maximo
    5. Nexus Prime
    6. (Beast) ???
    7. Alchemist Prime
    8. ???
    9. Alpha Trion
    10. (Minicon) ???
    11. Amalgamous Prime
    12. ???
    13. Megatronus "the Fallen" Prime

All Thirteen have existed in some form at some point in time in the continuity family, whether they're alive or dead at the time of TFP is another story.

14. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Toy Industry Analyst

News Credits:
    All I remember hearing is that Cybertron "went dark." Regardless, if Megatron were looking for Dark Energon, which Ratchet also said "Is so scarce as to not even exist," then he'd only need to go to Cybertron. He wouldn't have had to spend three years looking for it (yes, he was looking for an army, but if he already had contact with Dark Energon, then he would have already known it would have been the easiest, most effective way to raise an army).

Also, he would have already known the effects of Dark Energon and it wouldn't be something new to him, which it was in Darkness Rising.

There's no way these two continuities match.

15. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    TF Wiki has a note about this. It's likely the stuff that happened was just to explain to people who never read the book. After all, the primary audience is kids and they aren't gonna read a book just to know all the effects of some substance introduced in the second episode.

Also he already used up all the Dark energon darkening Cybertron's core and he already had an army. It wasn't until the war wiped out most of them that he decided to make a zombie army. By then he'd used up the DE so he went to find more.

16. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    lighten up folks...they (hasbro ) will tie it in somehow...now we just get to wait and see...and hopefully get some kick ass dinobots and other transformers out of it....

17. ken8kuhletz08

ken8kuhletz08 JKC

News Credits:
    After reading through some replies on my post, this was supposedly my next post. Thanks :) 

18. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dinobots! :D 

19. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    they might have it where that picture of Optimus hovering over a fallen Bumblebee could be the way Bumblebee lost his voice. Also they might be leaving Earth to go to Cybertron to search for Grimlock (as in the game) to help them defeat Megatron and get Optimus back.

20. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    That's a cool idea! Maybe they may have Grimlock have his Marvel/Dreamwave/IDW personalty with his caveman speech just like he has in Fall of Cybertron.This also may be an way to search for Vector Sigma while there are at Cybertron to possibly refuel the matrix with Optimus's memorys.