Could Prowl eventually become a bounty hunter?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by imwthstpd, Sep 7, 2008.

1. imwthstpd

imwthstpd that crazy fanboy

News Credits:
    I just saw a fistfull of energon and does anyone other than me think that Prowl could become a bounty hunter, or partner up with Lockdown?

2. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

Probably not.

3. Henriquedematos

Henriquedematos Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hum... Prowl is an autobot, and it was stupid if he becomes a partner with Lockdown, but... We are at transformers universe, everything is possible, isnt it?

4. imwthstpd

imwthstpd that crazy fanboy

News Credits:
    Yeah but still anything could happen in a season, lik i found a pic of a hot shot in tf animated that could be bumblebee with a ton of mods. plus prowl liked the mods so he could at least temporrarilly become one for stuff, god he could just work for Ultra Magnus, catching Decepticons

5. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

He cares too much about things other than profit. As he said, he may have had fun for they day, chasing after Starscream and playing with Lockdown's toys, but wasn't ever gonna be a regular gig.

6. Sideways

Sideways Banned

Prowl doesnt have it in him..save the bounty huntin' for Lockdown.

7. MilkManX

MilkManX TF Comicbook Fan

The point of Fistful of Energon is that although Prowl has the capability to be a bounty hunter he cares more about life in general and the Autobots cause.

8. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Yes. I think the end of this episode made it very clear. Prowl started off in the series as the loner of the group, not a team-player, but he's gradually learning about teamwork and fighting for what's right.

9. ad0nis01

ad0nis01 Well-Known Member

Just based on Prowl's character, yeah I could see being a bounty hunter. With that being said I hope they dont make him a bounty hunter b/c his personality brings a different element to the autobot group.

10. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    Lol yeah you came away from that episode with almost the completely wrong idea the episode was meant to establish the exact opposite of what your proposing that while Prowl had the 'right stuff' and Lockdown saw the potential and indeed that Prowl was even tempted but by the end its made pretty clear that its not a path that Prowl would follow.

11. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Am I the only one that thought Prowl was acting ridiculously out of character during that episode?

...naw.

IF we ever get an Autobot Bounty Hunter in Animated I'd love it to be Devcon. Though I doubt we'll ever see that.
    DN

12. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    No, it's not him, I think that is what "A Fist Full of Energon" was trying to show. Mods and Upgrades the life of bounty hunter is not something that is very Prowl.

13. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Maybe in an alternate universe.

Am I the only one here who thought that Lockdown may have seen a son in Prowl?

14. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    Prowl tried the role on, along with the 'drug' that is powerful upgrades, but decided they weren't for him in the end. He chose his Autobot teammates instead, which IMO must be a big step for him as he seems very reluctant to trust.

I do find it interesting that instead of bringing Lockdown in and turning him over to the Elite Guard for his previous crimes against Autobots, Prowl gave him an out.

--Moony

15. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    Apprentice would perhaps be a better word...but yeah I very much got the impression that Lockdown would have liked to share what he had learned with Prowl.

Its why I really think an awesome way of introducing Oilslick (especially if they didnt want to invalidate his bio) would have been to have him being Lockdowns replacement for Prowl it would also be an awesome episode to do some backstory on Prowl I just really like the idea that another Ninja Bike bot who actually has a history with Prowl ended up walking the path that Prowl chose not to take.

Unfortunatly it would seem based of the info for issue 3 of the arrival comic that Oilslick is a little too old to have trained alongside Prowl thus invalidating his bio through the comic.